Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

There's not much about it that I liked. Hate the bus stop, like you said. It is heck and GONE from the Rainforest Cafe/Earl of Sandwich end!!

.....I think I got a shin splint from all the excess walking.....by the time we were leaving WDW (last Tuesday) we visited Disney Springs for some last-minute shopping, since our flight wasn't leaving till 6:53PM. My ankle and foot swelled up so much and I cannot even begin to describe how much that my shin, ankle, and foot hurt! I went to the doctor's on Thursday and he gave me a diuretic, along with an anti-inflammatory. Tomorrow I have to go for a color doppler to see if I have a clot....

....I'm thinking that I don't - the front of my leg [basically the shin bone] hurts like I was kicked by an eight-year-old! At least the swelling has pretty much gone down....

....my oldest DS and his GF are at MK right now....I dropped them off at EWR yesterday early afternoon....they are staying at CS. Since there is a lot of construction going on there, they were given 3 cute Disney pins with Donald, Goofy, and Mickey (?) wearing construction hats. The pins were in a card saying "Pardon Our Appearance" etc, etc.....they are going to have dinner at Be Our Guest in less than an hour. I made the ADR fo them when we ate dinner there a week ago.....talk about Pixie Dust magic!

....my oldest DS and his GF are at MK right now....I dropped them off at EWR yesterday early afternoon....they are staying at CS. Since there is a lot of construction going on there, they were given 3 cute Disney pins with Donald, Goofy, and Mickey (?) wearing construction hats. The pins were in a card saying "Pardon Our Appearance" etc, etc.....they are going to have dinner at Be Our Guest in less than an hour. I made the ADR fo them when we ate dinner there a week ago.....talk about Pixie Dust magic!

So cool! We stayed at CSR last fall (pre-construction) and LOVED it. Such a beautiful resort.

How was dinner at BoG? We did lunch there; even though no Beast for that meal, it was super cool just to be there. We ate in the really dark room with the slashed pictures and the rose in the window!

.....I think I got a shin splint from all the excess walking.....by the time we were leaving WDW (last Tuesday) we visited Disney Springs for some last-minute shopping, since our flight wasn't leaving till 6:53PM. My ankle and foot swelled up so much and I cannot even begin to describe how much that my shin, ankle, and foot hurt! I went to the doctor's on Thursday and he gave me a diuretic, along with an anti-inflammatory. Tomorrow I have to go for a color doppler to see if I have a clot....

Ouch, keeping my fingers crossed for there's no clot.

How was dinner at BoG? We did lunch there; even though no Beast for that meal, it was super cool just to be there. We ate in the really dark room with the slashed pictures and the rose in the window!

That sounds cool, we haven't been there yet.

Ugh, I hate coughing stuff. We are just dealing with cat vet appointments. Moma went in today. Kittens go tomorrow.

Good luck with all the kitties for their vet check.

Sometime I'd like to travel and not be sick afterwards. Now it's just asthma making me cough.

The hardest part will be gathering all five of them up! We'll probably wait for an hour, get ushered into a room, they'll get all touchy feely with each of them and then take them into the back and send us on our way for an hour or more. Then we will pick them up around 2-3 PM.

:wave: This fogie is tired of coughing her head off, three weeks is enough.
....I'd hug you, but I don't wanna get whatever it is that YOU have.....I already have enough health problems of my own....:teeth:

....just picked up my DS and his GF last night.....they had an AWESOME time!

So cool! We stayed at CSR last fall (pre-construction) and LOVED it. Such a beautiful resort.

....they had wished that they could have dinner there in the East Wing....however, they were in the main dining room and their table was right next to where the Beast came into the room to greet his 'guests'....they have several great shot of him! And, they LOVED their meal! My DS had the beef tips and his GF had the seafood with lobster cream sauce and pasta.....and, for the record, they tried the grey stuff, and it WAS delicious! :rotfl:

Thus old fogie is losing it! I thought I was posting on the What's For Dinner thread! Although I have figured out what's for dinner since posting this morning....
....well then, maybe you DID post on the correct thread....:rotfl:

....Alison, did you walk along the Boardwalk at all during your stay at WDW?

How'd all the kitties check out today?

Well four of them pass with flying colors. Little Kahlua needed a blood transfusion. She was almost as low as Amelia, who was well within the normal rangel on her red blood cell count.

....well, good new - no clot....however, the doctor thinks that I may have a slight tear in that muscle....

Yikes! How does one treat that?

....Alison, did you walk along the Boardwalk at all during your stay at WDW?

Not this time. But I did make an unfortunate trek from Epcot to the Beach Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!