Disappearing waitlist?

I'm glad you at least got your waitlist back though it's possible you missed out a match along the way. Did you ask if they could put you on a priority wait list?

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Dean. I probably wasn't clear. He was able to book the actual day... it was a single day... to complete my reservation. So I didn't need to go back on the wait list.

I am sure you are right... I may very well have missed on a match when they cancelled it... that was what was so frustrating. He still couldn't tell me what happened even after I told him what day I set up the wait list initially. But he did book the day for me so I'm very thankful for that. I'm hoping they will figure out what happened since I wouldn't want this to happen again to someone else!

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Dean. I probably wasn't clear. He was able to book the actual day... it was a single day... to complete my reservation. So I didn't need to go back on the wait list.

I am sure you are right... I may very well have missed on a match when they cancelled it... that was what was so frustrating. He still couldn't tell me what happened even after I told him what day I set up the wait list initially. But he did book the day for me so I'm very thankful for that. I'm hoping they will figure out what happened since I wouldn't want this to happen again to someone else!
I’m glad you got it

Glad you got your wait list! Last week we booked 6 nights at OKW in a room near the hospitality house and needed to wait list the 7th night. I had to wait until the 7-month mark this past Saturday to get on the wait list. Yesterday I noticed it disappeared, but fortunately it was because there was a match. I was shocked it got matched so quickly.

After reading this, I checked my 2 waitlists for Thanksgiving week. They were gone - both of them. I call MS and they said there was no waitlist. WHAT!!

After reading this, I checked my 2 waitlists for Thanksgiving week. They were gone - both of them. I call MS and they said there was no waitlist. WHAT!!

YIKES! Call back and ask for it to be escalated. :mad:

I have to wonder whether the disappearing wait list is a new thing or whether this has been going on and no one caught it. I combine wait listing and stalking so I am checking daily. Otherwise I doubt I would have even noticed. :headache:

Yea, they told me the same thing when that happened to me and a week later the new reservation showed up. Good luck and keep us posted.

Did you ask them if the waitlists had matched? I've had a CM in the past who didn't seem to know where to look for that.

I just had a waitlist match sometime in the past few days and another waitlist is still there. I called in about the match which the CM then finalized.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!