Disappointed - again

wdwthanksgiving

DIS Veteran
passholder discounts were released this morning for early november - once again, no discounts are available for wilderness lodge, yacht or beach clubs for any of the days we will be there...there were no general public discounts available when they were released a month or so ago either. we are not able to be flexible with our dates and we hold three rooms for our family - how disappointing:(

passholder discounts were released this morning for early november - once again, no discounts are available for wilderness lodge, yacht or beach clubs for any of the days we will be there...there were no general public discounts available when they were released a month or so ago either. we are not able to be flexible with our dates and we hold three rooms for our family - how disappointing:(
I think a lot of people are going for Jersey week (5-11?) and the cheaper rooms at BC and YC have been booked for months, I'm sure due to the pool. There was a good TA discount available for that time but again, this was months ago.

Maybe email several TAs for prices.

I'm not surprised. The Epcot area resorts fill up for the Food and Wine Festival. The Wine and Dine Half Marathon is also in early November which takes up Epcot area rooms. They don't have rooms that need to be discounted.

As the previous poster mentioned, Jersey Week is also a factor.

By that do you mean that you already booked the rooms? I guess as they already know you've got your rooms reserved and that those resorts are popular they don't need incentive to get you to book.
Yep, while this alone won't matter it does all add up
And the discounts actually came about middle of last week. I booked out rooms when they came out. I think it was Tuesday but not sure. Been a few days though

Yep, while this alone won't matter it does all add up
And the discounts actually came about middle of last week. I booked out rooms when they came out. I think it was Tuesday but not sure. Been a few days though

hmmm - i had called wdw yesterday and was told the passholder discount for nov was not out yet - nor did i see it on mousesavers on friday when i checked ...wonder how i could have missed it???

hmmm - i had called wdw yesterday and was told the passholder discount for nov was not out yet - nor did i see it on mousesavers on friday when i checked ...wonder how i could have missed it???
I think the phone agents are the last to know anything so their not knowing is no surprise. No idea how fast Mousesavers updates
I went back to check and I booked on Monday so that is when they came out
I was watching for it so first thing I did everyday was check MDE for a new promo. That is where I saw it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter