Disboards have helped with info

disneyfan55

DIS Veteran
I have found much information on getting discounts/bonus rewards on Disney Visa here!! Thanks to all the helpful posters!!

On May 2, 2009 we were current AP holders and my son purchased a new AP. At the time, we were unaware of the 10% off PAss along cards since they weren't received until well after we were back. I read of them here on the Disboards!! I also found out who to contact at WDW so we might be refunded and I receive the $25 gift card.

Yesterday, I read that the 5x disney dollars on the Disney Visa was out there again. I hadn't received my notification in the mail or email so I called Disney Visa. Sure enough I have a great offer out there. They gave me my code and phone number to call and I activated my offer which is the bonus on ANY purchase $250 and greater each month Oct 1 to Dec 31!!! I was very happy on my offer and wouldn't have called if I wasn't reminded here of the offer being out there again!! I have, in the past, taken advantage of the bonus offers, but they always had only certain categories and you had to spend the threshold amount on those particular categories. This time no special categories just any purchase. I will be sure to use the card a lot in the next 3 months!!!

Thank you all!!!!

I don't know if this is the correct area to post something like this so please move if you feel it should be!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter