Discount Tickets

Stitch808

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Parksavers for discounted tickets? What about aRes travel that is currently recommended by MouseSavers? Are they reputable? Thank you in advance.

I can't speak for parksavers but I've used aRes a few times with no issues. If I'm not buying straight through Disney for a Canadian discount I go through aRes and always save a few dollars.

LMTClub has the best prices. $300 for a 5 day hopper. If you do not have a membership Google for a free trial code. I have used them several times for tickets and rooms, never had a problem.

Thanks. I will have to check them out. Their prices are pretty good. When you order the tickets, do you get a voucher that you need to exchange at the ticket booths?

Thanks. I will have to check them out. Their prices are pretty good. When you order the tickets, do you get a voucher that you need to exchange at the ticket booths?

No, they just send you an e-ticket and you bring that directly to the turnstile. They scan it, and a regular ticket pops out. Very easy.

I logged into LMT Club using their free membership page, but I don't see the savings for a 5-day Park Hopper at WDW...

Disney website: $445.00
LMT Club.......... $443.04
Park Savers...... $445.00
AAA Auto Club... $445.00
aRes Travel...... no WDW tickets, only DL.

Where's the savings? I must be doing something wrong.

Last edited:
I logged into LMT Club using their free membership page, but I don't see the savings for a 5-day Park Hopper at WDW...

Disney website: $445.00
LMT Club.......... $443.04
Park Savers...... $445.00
AAA Auto Club... $445.00
aRes Travel...... no WDW tickets, only DL.

Where's the savings? I must be doing something wrong.

First of all, are you aware that this is the Disneyland message board, not WDW? Second, I just checked the WDW site, and the price you quoted is before tax - is that the case with the other sites?

ETA: I just checked Park Savers, and they say that you save $29 on the price of a 5-day park hopper, and the WDW price of a 5-day park hopper with tax is $474, so Park Savers' price definitely includes tax, since $474-$445=$29.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter