Discovery Cove Wetsuits

tifaas

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. We are going to Discovery Cove on our upcoming trip and my DH wants to know if they have their wetsuits available to be purchased. If they do have them for sale, do you remember the cost. We are really looking forward to our day there!

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. We are going to Discovery Cove on our upcoming trip and my DH wants to know if they have their wetsuits available to be purchased. If they do have them for sale, do you remember the cost. We are really looking forward to our day there!

Thanks in advance!

not sure I'm reading the question correctly

DC admission includes the use of a wet suit (a shorty if you know the term)

I do not recall seeing wet suits new or used for sale anywhere .... but if one was a diver or surfer I can understand why they would be on the lookout for DC's used wetsuits if the price was right. {I once got a great deal on a used bullet-proof vest. Only one hole :confused3 }

IF DH is simply looking for a wet suit which is not available readily where you live then consider a day trip over to the Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area. Since this is a serious surfing area there are MANY shops that sell wetsuits and competition breeds competitive pricing . . .

But note DC does not allow outside wet suits (you can't bring your own) or at least didn't last time I went. A wetsuit worn 'outside' DC might introduce bad things to the VERY controlled water in DC.

Thanks for the quick reply. He is wanting to purchase one of their wetsuits as a souvenir of us going there. It's been a long time dream of both of ours to visit since it opened up. We finally have the time and money to include this adventure in our upcoming trip. So as a souvenir he wanted to know if they had wetsuits available to purchase with their logo on it.

I can always call them in the morning to ask, but figured if anyone had been recently and could recall if they had them or not in the gift shop that would be quicker.

Thanks!

I feel like there MIGHT have been a vest available for purchase but I could be wrong. I don't recall seeing a full suit anywhere because I'm the type of person that go "Oh..a wetsuit? I wonder how much a wetsuit costs...especially with a logo on it. I bet they jack up the price because it says Discovery Cove on it..." :rotfl:

There are separate wetsuits for sale, not the ones that you'll be wearing all day, but brand new ones that are a bit thicker. They're blue on the sides, and say Discovery Cove across the chest. They run around $80 for an adult. Make sure you buy it at the end of the day, or after you try on one of the park suits so you know what size to buy.

There are separate wetsuits for sale, not the ones that you'll be wearing all day, but brand new ones that are a bit thicker. They're blue on the sides, and say Discovery Cove across the chest. They run around $80 for an adult. Make sure you buy it at the end of the day, or after you try on one of the park suits so you know what size to buy.
Can you send
can you send a picture by chance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter