Discovery Cove- What's 4 lunch?

kathy387

Mouseketeer<br><font color=teal>What ever happened
Got last minute res. for DC but have one picky eater in the bunch. What's lunch usually like....can she get a hotdog or burger? Also, are softdrinks/bottled water readily available? And if so, how much money should we bring?

This will be no problem.

Lunch is a buffet line with all kinds of things.

Chicken fingers.
Fajitas.
Chicken Pasta.
Fish.
Don't remember if they had burgers, I'm sure they did.
Others will respond. You go down the line and pick what you want.

Salads, deserts, and all kinds of drinks to pick from.

And it's good food, I was amazed that they could server fajitas on a buffet line, but it came out perfect.

For kids they had hot dogs (nice ones, like beef foot longs, or polish sausage types)

Chicken fingers, not McNugget type but nice ones. There were burgers as well.

Lets see, what I remember seeing...

There were fajitas (thumbs up from DH--chicken /beef or combo)
Atlantic Salmon
Chicken Pesto (I had that it was wonderful)
Burgers
Hot Dogs
Chicken Ceasar Salad
Another Chicken type salad(these entree salads were huge)
It also came with a huge drink, choice of appetizer,(we both picked a side salad, but they had potato salad, cole slaw, etc), and desert. Desert was everything from red/blue jello with whipped cream layered (saw lots of kids with that) to carrot mango cake, to cheesecake, to a triple layer chocalate cake, and HUGE cookies.

You can buy drinks at stands. There was a stand right near the lockers.

We didnt bring any extra money, we only budgeted for the picture, and tacked it on the credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter