Discovery Cove

kel3420

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Does anyone have any info on getting discounted tickets for this?

Thanks

I don't think any discounts are available. I've heard that annual passholder get discounts, but I'm an annual passholder and I was told "No."

Nope, no discounts. Just 2 prices, one for swimming with the dolphins and one for the non-swim package. That's it.

Go look in the Sea World Discovery Cove forum, and I did see a thread regarding this. Some have been able to get discounts with AP's, but Kelly said he didn't.

Its worth every penny!

There doesn't seem to be any discounts but we did get Seaworld included in the price for up to 7 days before or after your visit. You can go as many days as you like.(7 days before or 7 days after). It was worth it. We have gone for 2 years now in July and hope to do it again.

IM GOING TO WDW THIS COMING MAY AND IM PLANNING ON GOING TO DISCOVERY COVE TO SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS. I NEVER HAVE BEFORE. WHATS IT LIKE?? AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

The dolphin swim package costs $199 per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter