• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISers I need Dinner ADR HELP!

Shannon84

DIS Veteran
Ok so I am in need of advice from you wonderful DISers!!! We have a trip at the end of September, beginning of October planned. We are looking to plan a dinner for October 1st (Friday night). We have Whispering canyon cafe right now, but we are already doing Hoop de doo earlier in the week. Should I just keep what I have or should I plan something else?

I SO wanted Le Cellier but of course not available...so I have to tell you the person I am going with is a pretty pickey eater (loves all meats, doesnt really like fish or mexican, loves most other types of food) We already have biergarten, 50's prime time, hoop de do planned.

I've been to Hoop De Do 2-3 times and have enjoyed it every time. I think the show is great and I have to say that the food is really tasty. I haven't been to WCC though so I can't really offer a comparison. Its basic home-cookin' Southern fare and since I'm from the South I think I qualify as an accurate judge of whether its good or not :)

Kona Cafe at the Poly
If you're looking for something in Epcot, Les Chefs de France is good.

I would personally cancel WCC (one of our worse meals ever at Disney and we won't be going back). First, keep trying for LeCellier (I got ours less than 45 days out last September during free dining for the exact date and time I wanted). I too think Cape May Cafe is a good idea.

Ok so I am in need of advice from you wonderful DISers!!! We have a trip at the end of September, beginning of October planned. We are looking to plan a dinner for October 1st (Friday night). We have Whispering canyon cafe right now, but we are already doing Hoop de doo earlier in the week. Should I just keep what I have or should I plan something else?

I SO wanted Le Cellier but of course not available...so I have to tell you the person I am going with is a pretty pickey eater (loves all meats, doesnt really like fish or mexican, loves most other types of food) We already have biergarten, 50's prime time, hoop de do planned.

We did WCC for Breakfast... last week.. it was SO SO GOOD! THe Food the interaction! :thumbsup2
Hoop De Doo... we did last Tuesday... LOVED it... the Fried Chicken is excellent DS LOVED the BBQ Ribs...
Le Cellier (Thursday night) was the BEST MEAL of the trip... Please keep trying....
50's prime time was a last minute (day of) ressie.... the Roast was "To die for" LOVED it.... !!!!!

Have a magical visit

Mary

If you can't get LeCellers which IMHO is not what it is all cracked up to what everyone is talking about. I found the service terrible and food just OK. I vote for Yachsman Steakhouse. Kona's another great choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter