Disgruntled Disney Fan

californiadopeyfreak

Earning My Ears
So...I've been a Disneyland passholder since they were laminated!! Been taking a time off for a while. I do watch these boards and many others. I'm so tired of certain people thinking they "own" Disneyland. Seriously? Who are you? I love Disneyland because because it is what Walt built! I have so many childhood memories of Disneyland because my grandpa worked there. I love the days when he would come to the front gate and sign us in! By the way....he helped make the original make the Pete's Dragon in the electrical light parade!! When I listen to the podcasts about the behind the scenes that you guys do....i kinda get mad because you never think of the people of the who actually live here!!! I want to see those things! Especially because of my grandpa! I haven't had an annual pass in about 5 years...it's too expensive...but Disney is in my heart always!!!

The fact that people act like they own Disneyland and I want to go on the behind the magic tours with Adventures by Disney...but I live here and don't want to pay such huge prices!!!

I don't understand what you're complaining about?? How do people act like the "own" DL??

I live in NY and only get to go to Disney about every other year yet listen to Disney podcasts, etc. too. Maybe I should also complain?

It costs us THOUSANDS to go to Disney every time but that's our choice, no one else's. I'd also like to go on ABD and behind the scenes tours. I'd like to live in a mansion too.

This makes no sense. If you want something, save up for it and do it. That's what everyone else in this world does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts