Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

Spirit Jerseys are on shipDisney for a hot minute (Wed 9/9 at 10 pm Pacific). I tried to get an XXL and XL because I'm not sure which size I need, but the site kept logging me out for some reason and by the time I got to checkout the XXL was gone. I went ahead and ordered the XL and will hope it works.

Peter Pan MMA backpacks were there for a split second too, but I decided against it and by the time I finished checking out they weren't showing up anymore.

Well, we will be at DTD on Saturday. Hopefully, they'll have some things in stock that I can't get on shopDisney. I'm only very rarely online that late at night.
They still had a bunch of 65th merch this past Saturday. It was near the entrance to wod. Spirit jersey was there, but I didn’t check the sizes.

They still had a bunch of 65th merch this past Saturday. It was near the entrance to wod. Spirit jersey was there, but I didn’t check the sizes.
They had an XS and Small and a few other sizes I can’t recall . I didn’t buy one but was browsing for one of my friends and showed her via FaceTime.

They had an XS and Small and a few other sizes I can’t recall . I didn’t buy one but was browsing for one of my friends and showed her via FaceTime.
So my BFF and I went to DTD today - whirlwind trip. It was glorious. We had lunch, and saw the parks (even if we couldn't get in). I knew to register us for WOD, and we got in there and to the Dress Shop (I wish we'd done Disney Home instead of the Dress Shop - very disappointing there). But WOD - everything both of us REALLY wanted, we found. She got her 65th anniversary spirit jersey. I got my Haunted Mansion one, plus my calendars (@WonkaKid - I've got calendars this year!), and the Haunted Mansion Gracey tombstone. We had a GREAT time, even with distancing and masking. If Southwest does another fare sale like that one, neither of us would hesitate to do this again.

So my BFF and I went to DTD today - whirlwind trip. It was glorious. We had lunch, and saw the parks (even if we couldn't get in). I knew to register us for WOD, and we got in there and to the Dress Shop (I wish we'd done Disney Home instead of the Dress Shop - very disappointing there). But WOD - everything both of us REALLY wanted, we found. She got her 65th anniversary spirit jersey. I got my Haunted Mansion one, plus my calendars (@WonkaKid - I've got calendars this year!), and the Haunted Mansion Gracey tombstone. We had a GREAT time, even with distancing and masking. If Southwest does another fare sale like that one, neither of us would hesitate to do this again.
Yay! So glad you had a fun trip and found what you wanted.
The Home store is hard to get into. Since it’s so small it seems they have like 8 people in there...

So glad for you both! Wasn't it just the needed balm for your souls? Your spirit jerseys will bring back extra special memories for both of you now. :)

So glad for you both! Wasn't it just the needed balm for your souls? Your spirit jerseys will bring back extra special memories for both of you now. :)
It was wonderful. It was so great just to get away from the day-to-day routine. AND for our husbands to get an understanding of what our schedules are really like.

The Funko Pop of The Haunted Mansion and Butler is up on shopDisney right now. I think it's selling fast as it's appearing lower and lower in my search results for "Haunted". That's usually an indication stock is getting low from my observations. I was able to purchase one at 7AM CST.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!