**Disney After Hours - Animal Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

We're going tomorrow night as well. I thought I was being smart to use the after hours event to avoid the crowds this week but argh!!! I was planning on going early but with the current crowds, I feel like the lines are going to take even longer to thin out after 9 p.m. I might as well go at 10 p.m. and use every minute up to midnight. Planning goes out the window.....

We're going tomorrow night as well. I thought I was being smart to use the after hours event to avoid the crowds this week but argh!!! I was planning on going early but with the current crowds, I feel like the lines are going to take even longer to thin out after 9 p.m. I might as well go at 10 p.m. and use every minute up to midnight. Planning goes out the window.....
Do you have at least a couple of FPs? My plan, on a very busy spring break week, is to do the safari, since that doesn’t run during DAH, and maybe get a drink while waiting for the day guests to leave. I hope you can make the most of it!

Do you have at least a couple of FPs? My plan, on a very busy spring break week, is to do the safari, since that doesn’t run during DAH, and maybe get a drink while waiting for the day guests to leave. I hope you can make the most of it!
My daughter and I just did animal kingdom after hours on feb 6th, parks were crowded all week especially on the weekend. We arrived around 7pm and by 9pm we were able to ride fop walk on through the fast pass line over and over again no problems. prior to that we did the navi river ride twice and through the night we also did Everest twice back to back and dinosaur. I felt it was very much worth the added cost just for the fop rides. We could of just stayed in pandora the whole time, but still wanted to do Everest and Dinosaur. We actually left twenty minutes before the end as we had reached our fill of riding Actually rode the river ride four times total during afterhours

Slight dilemma, not done with beer yet and there is no line for dinosaur. Either Disney screwed up calling tonight Sold Out or there are 5k people at FOP...

Yeah, even sold out DAK DAHs in the past have gone by with minimal negative comments.

There are probably more people on the Pandora side of the park.

Although 25 min wait posted (right now) doesn't seem all the off from any other night.

Did Dinosaur twice since my whole car bailed and I couldnt pass up the chance of going solo. Ok, 930, 3 beers, 2 EE, 2 dinosaur done, headed to FOP, popcorn on the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter