Disney and migraines

MaleficentUK

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We are migraine sufferers who love Disney and have decided to do a YouTube channel all about our experiences.
We'd love to hear your experiences of migraine on Disney vacations, brought on by Disney experiences, or how Disney brings you happiness they breaks through the pain and problems of migraine. If you have any suggestions for things to share, we'd love to hear.

For example, I have recently learned from a Dis article that the reason I had a massive migraine at Epcot one of my first trips was due to a smellitzer. Others have posted on here about light/dark transitions and migraine that have been very helpful. Information that supports one another and helps us have a great, uninterrupted, vacation is magical.

Mickey with Migraines
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPw0BqZ9x3ld0-_CQkQ2_cA

I've had two migraines at WDW - both from spinning rides. First one was on Astro Orbiter. OK, that was easy to avoid on the next trip, as none of us thought it was a great ride anyways. But then I got one on the carousel. Seriously? For some reason the circular motion did me in. So no tea cups, carousel, or other spinning rides. Expedition Everest almost got me when I rode it twice in a row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!