MaddieB223

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I've seen/heard several people talking about online stores to buy candles/air fresheners/oil blends etc. that smell like Disney! Some smell like certain resort lobbies, some smell like certain rides, some smell like parks, etc.
Has anyone purchased these before? If so, could you recommend to me where to get them? I'm looking for best quality for the most reasonable price! Gotta get my WDW fix while parks are closed! ::MickeyMo

I have some candles from Magic Candle Company. They aren’t cheap. But I like them. My favorite is African Lodge. I went looking for a scent like the one at AKL and this one is not exactly it, but it’s close.

The smell when I walk into AKL makes me want to twirl like Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music. And sometimes I actually do. “My heart is alive! With the smells of Disney- ah ah ah ah...l 🎼

I was just burning this candle today. Smelled glorious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!