Disney Christmas Fantasy on Ice

miss.potatohead

Mouseketeer
Does anyone remember this Disney Christmas special? I believe it was first shown in 1992 and again in 1995. Bronson Pinchot was the lead :) I've looked around on youtube and found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWky53__J88 but there are no full episodes ANYWHERE! Someone had uploaded it to megaupload but that's been shut down ...:rolleyes1

I have a copy on VHS but seeing as our VHS player was deemed useless from the invention of DVDs, I have no way of finding which video it is on! Does anyone know of any *legal* ways to get a copy or to view online?

And whilst we're at it, can anyone tell me a bit more about the special? Was it part of the regular 'Wonderful World of Disney' lineup or a one off special? I remember watching it as a child but cannot for the life of me remember if it was part of the regular Disney line up in Australia, or if it was something else in America.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter