• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney classic cartoons.

think-like-tink

DIS Veteran
Is there a cable channel that you can pay for? We miss watching the classic channel that plays at the resorts. We have a few of the have a laugh DVDs. But, I would love a disney classic channel.

No such channel. There are quite a few classic Disney shorts available on DVD, and I'll bet Disney will make them available via streaming at some point in time.:earsboy:

I miss them. Right now, I can find some on you tube tho. my 2 year old LOVES steamboat willie and we have a dvd with chip and dale cartoons we watch everyday. it would be awesome to have a channel like that or a way to stream them...

The Disney youtube gestapo does a impressive job nuking clips when they get posted. Wanted to watch all the classic songs with my DS before our trip and many of them only have foreign language versions available. Still haven't found the "Tale as old as Time" movie clip. Just the song set to still images.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter