Disney Club Card 50% off hotels

jazzbran

Mouseketeer
Hi Folks

I just went to the Disney Club website and plugged in the following:

City: Lake Buena Vista
Zip: 32830

To my surprise, 67 Hotels are now going for 50% off.
This also include hotels in Downtown Disney.

I hope this helps because it sure helped us.

Jackie

Hi jazzbran!

If people are interested in properties at DownTown Disney, be sure to check out the terrific deal at the Courtyard by Marriot at the top of this page. $25 per night through the end of this year! :)

Hi Beth

I saw that advertisement this morning and booked the Marriott for $25.00.

I first called Disney, inquiring about specials but they couldn't beat that price, not even the All Stars, therefore I cancelled my reservation and booked the Marriott.

Thanks
Jackie

For those who'd like to use Dis transportation, however, unless they rented a car, they'd be left out in the mornings if they can only ride the Downtown Disney buses.

You could stay at an AS hotel for under $50, get free transportation to EE parks for about the price of staying outside, renting a car, the hassle of driving, the time it takes you to go from the parking lots to the entrance, etc. Wouldn't that even out the savings?

Wanda

Humpbacks1962, agree.
That's one of the main reasons we stay on-site -- the free bus service.
And DH really likes not having to drive anywhere for a week!
$25 is hard to pass up -- but then I would want a rental car. And unless those are dirt, dirt cheap, where's the savings? And then wouldn't have have to pay to park each day?

Parking was not included at the Downtown Disney hotels last Nov. We stayed at the Hilton and had to pay to park. I would reccomend a car, the bus service is slow and only takes you to the TTC at MK anyway. You only pay to park once each day, if you move parks just show them your paid receit.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter