Disney Club Card

Sue88UK

Earning My Ears
Hi

Just like to ask those with Disney Club Cards how long does it take to get to you once you have purchased it. I'm thinking of ordering on the web. We're visiting DLP in mid November, so should I order it now or wait until September or October?

Also, I know it's valid for one year, but when does it start? Is it from the date of purchase or from first date of use?

Any advice appreciated. :D

I ordered my first one last year and it took <i>ages</i> to arrive, but I think there was some sort of problem because I got a letter of apology and a complimentary pin.

I renewed online yesterday and they say it will be with me in 2-3 weeks. We shall see!

I'd order it now if I were you. It's valid from the date of purchase - you can use it straight away because you get a membership no, but I wouldn't think you'd be able to get discount in the Disney Stores until you've got the piece of plastic.

I got mine in about 10 days. I believe it is from the date of purchase that it is valid

I ordered mine a fortnight ago but don't ahve it as yet - I'll post when it arrives - it's come off my AMEX card so it should be any day now

Just a word of caution, few people seem to use Disney Club cards at DLP so you might find some Cast Members there who do not recognise the DC card.

Regards

Rob

Thanks for all your replies. I think I'll order it now. Hope to get some use of it in DLP. But it will definiately be well used when we go to WDW in April. ;)

Hi Richard

The Disney Club website is on www.disneyclub.com

For a yearly fee the card gives you various discounts including 10% off purchases at Disney Stores in the UK (with some exceptions) and the US. You also get a copy of The Disney Magazine sent to you every quarter, I love receiveing these, they are brilliant!

I'm sure there must be a full list of discounts available on the DIS, but not sure where, you will also find info on the card on www.mousesavers and www.wdwig

I used my disney club card to get half price rooms at the Dolphin for our stay in December. You can also get a discount on room rates at Disney Resorts, park tickets, restaurants, activities etc so it's definitely worth buying.

HTH :D

Sue

Just to let you know I received my Disney Club Card today - woohoo so it doesn't take long at all.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter