Disney Club

juniorbugman

<font color=blue>New car vs another cruise?? THAT
Just came across a discount coupon in the Entertaiment 2001 book for the Disney Club membership, $31.95US instead of $39.95US.
Has any Canadians joined up for this club and used any of the member specials etc., We used to have a discount card from work that allowed booking lodgings and such at a discount, is this the same type of card?? Can you use this card at the Disney stores in Canada?? Any help or info would be greatly apprciated!! :smooth:
Don't let 9 11 get you down, remember, don't forget, but enjoy every minute of you life to the fullest!!

I bought my Disney Club membership earlier this year using the Entertainment Club discount. It is a regular Disney Club membership, with certain discounts on rooms, merchandise at the Disney store (both in Canada and the U.S.) and a 1 year membership to the Disney magazine. I called my order in and gave the operator the discount code. No problem at all.

I just signed up for Disney Club a few days ago. My thought was to use the discount available for park tickets to cover the membership cost. But it really came in handy last night when we suddenly needed to make new All Star reservation for our Nov trip. When talking to the CRO, none of the discount codes from Mary site (mousesavers.com) were working for the All Star....panic.....
...then we said we were Disney Club members. Managed to get the All Star for $55/night with Disney Club....not bad (not as good as the Canadian rate of $47, but it was only for 2 night stay). Beats paying 77/night...so it paid for itself already......DH of Inga

I've used it at Canadian Disney Stores with no problems ... well the stores in Toronto anyway :rolleyes: Its good for a 10% discount. I haven't been back to Disney since I signed up ... so I haven't purchased any tickets or made any room reservations or anything.

If you go to the Disney Club website, they're offering tickets for the advanced screening of Santa Clause II.

>Has any Canadians joined up for this club and used any of the
>member specials etc., We used to have a discount card from
>work that allowed booking lodgings and such at a discount, is
>this the same type of card?? Can you use this card at the
>Disney stores in Canada?? Any help or info would be greatly
>apprciated!!

The discount card from work was probably the Magic Kingdom Club. The Disney Club is a very watered-down replacement of that. You can get a discount on Disney club by using the old chapter number from work.

We have used the 10% discount in Disney Stores in Canada, US, UK and France. There is also no minimum purchase! The discounts at WDW and DL seem to reduce each year - there used to be a discount at DLP even! (Fortunately the AP discounts make up for that)

Don't forget the 1-800 number. You can call CRO anytime to book a room, reserve priority seatings, find out schedules etc. I save the cost of my membership in no long distance charges. Actually, I save the cost of my membership with one trip to the Disney Store.

Have a super evening!!

Thanks for the updates, looks like we will have to signup for a card before the discount coupon expires. With Christmas shopping coming up I think we should be able to buy Disney store stuff for the whole family.:cool:

All the best wishes and pixie dust for those touched by 9/11!!

I use it for holiday shopping too, Juniorbugman, especially for my nieces and nephews! :)

.....well, sometimes for me too! ;)

Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter