Disney College Program roommate!

philip1995

Earning My Ears
I have recently been accepted into the Disney world college program and I am looking for up to three more roommates to stay with at Vista Way hopefully! My dates are from September 4th-January 3rd! I have included an honest survey of myself and would appreciate your honesty as well. If you are interested after looking at my survey please contact me on here and we can talk! Thanks!
* Name: Philip
* Orientation: gay
* Relationship Status: single
* Birthday/Age: 22
* School: Cincinnati University
* Major: business marketing
* Are you allergic/allergies to anything? No
* Do you have any siblings? An older sister
DCP DETAILS
* Are you applying for WDW or DL? WDW
* Flying or Driving: driving and bringing my car!
* Your Role?: QSFB
* What program are you applying for? DCP
* Do you want to live in Wellness or Non-Wellness? Non-wellness!!!
* How many people do you want to live with? 4, 2 to a bedroom
* Which housing complex would you like to live in?: vista way!!!
LIFESTYLE
* Do you party? How often? Yes, any free days I have, I like to have fun, but I know my limit and I remain considerate of those around me.
* Do you smoke? No
* Do you drink? Yes!
* Can you cook? Yes!
* Are you a night person or morning person? Night, but I remain quiet during the night.
* Do you snore? No
* What does your bedroom normally look like? Clean, organized, and lightly decorated.
* Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? In between is good with me, will probably bring a fan for the heat.
* Would you rather go out or stay in? Go out! Why sit in your room all day when Disney world is in your own backyard? Or at least have a movie night in the apartment:D
* What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Shop, party, watch movies with friends, play volleyball (indoor or outdoor), tennis, cooking and baking, drinking Starbucks, singing, and skincare treatments.
* Do you work out a lot? Yes! I would love a workout buddy :)
PERSONALITY
* Three words that describe you: funny, caring, and fun-loving
* One good quality: optimistic
* One bad quality: honestly...I'm perfect! Okay maybe I'm a little too sarcastic sometimes teehee
* Are you outgoing or quiet? Both, im outgoing but not in a loud way if that makes sense haha
* Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I like a good mix, I enjoy people, but I also enjoy my alone time.
* What would you want in a roommate? Someone who is clean, considerate, nice, fun, happy, and easy to get along with.
* What are your biggest pet peeves/dislikes? Really messy, inconsiderate, and boring people.
* Are you messy or organized? Organized, but not in a crazy way lol
* How do you feel about sharing? I'm all about sharing as long as you ask :)
* Do you like having people over a lot? Occasionally, but not a lot.
* Favorite thing to do: having chill nights with friends doing things like playing cards while watching a movie and drinking wine :)))
* Favorite Music: Anything by Mariah Carey!!!
* Favorite TV Shows: Dance moms, girls next door, bad girls club, and Americas next top model....wow this is embarrassing lol but true
* Favorite Movies: Parent trap, wizard of oz, mean girls, and devil wears Prada.
* Favorite Food: chipotle!!!
* Favorite Candy: dark chocolate
* Favorite Drink: My favorite non alcoholic drink is an iced mocha from Starbucks! Chances are if you're my friend I will pay you in Starbucks or buy you some if I'm feeling extra nice. For alcoholic drinks my fave is a Margarita! If you love margaritas I love you
* Favorite Color: red
DISNEY!!
* Favorite Character: Mickey Mouse
* Favorite Disney Channel Show: Lizzie McGuire!
* Favorite Park: Magic kingdom
* Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror!

That's all I have to say about myself for now! If you have any questions just reply to this post and I will get back to you asap! Thanks!

Hey Philip! I'm so happy to see you accepted your role!

Unfortunately, the college board is dead and the prospects of you finding a roommate here are slim to none :( Have you tried the DCP Facebook groups?

Haha I thought it was worth a shot to post here. I looked at a few facebook pages but they all seemed inactive. I wasn't really sure where to post my survey, but I guess I'll keep searching. Thanks!

Hey Philip! I'm so happy to see you accepted your role!

Unfortunately, the college board is dead and the prospects of you finding a roommate here are slim to none :( Have you tried the DCP Facebook groups?

Haha I thought it was worth a shot to post here. I looked at a few facebook pages but they all seemed inactive. I wasn't really sure where to post my survey, but I guess I'll keep searching. Thanks!

My DD posted here too but found it was dead,

DD found her roommates on FB DCP groups.

Look for the specific group to your program date wise ...

They might not look busy at a glance, but have you joined?

So if Fall 2018, look at ~

Disney College Program - Fall/Fall Advantage 2018 ACCEPTED!

Disney College Program Fall/Fall Advantage 2018

and there are more, I would just pick a few that look like a fit for you.

My DD posted here too but found it was dead,

DD found her roommates on FB DCP groups.

Look for the specific group to your program date wise ...

They might not look busy at a glance, but have you joined?

So if Fall 2018, look at ~

Disney College Program - Fall/Fall Advantage 2018 ACCEPTED!

Disney College Program Fall/Fall Advantage 2018

and there are more, I would just pick a few that look like a fit for you.
Thank you so much! I've joined a group and I'm waiting to get accepted :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!