Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Bump again.... ;-)

I have looked through all our reports on the disboards and still have some questions about bunks and murphy beds.

I haven't found out if on Disney Fantasy the following staterooms have bunks and / or murphy beds in them and was wondering if anyone knew.

This is for Disney Fantasy and if these following rooms have bunks and/or murphys:

7508, 7510, 7514,7516

8516, 8518

9502, 9504, 9506, 9508

We are booked in 8512 & 8514 for our upcoming cruise. 8512 has a bunk and Murphy bed. 8514 has a bunk and no Murphy bed according to our TA.

This post might help you:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...pdated-list-of-rooms-needed-1st-post.3194826/

Thank you, I had already looked through that thread and it was very helpful but doesn't have a complete list. I'm questioning ones that are not completely filled out. I have also gone to wdwinfo.com to look at stateroom reviews and i'm still missing info for the ones i have listed. :-)

Thank you, I had already looked through that thread and it was very helpful but doesn't have a complete list. I'm questioning ones that are not completely filled out. I have also gone to wdwinfo.com to look at stateroom reviews and i'm still missing info for the ones i have listed. :-)

If all else fails, I’d call DCL directly. Maybe they’d be willing to help?

Ok, so i have reached out to DCL and I have been given the following information and quite a bit contradicts what is listed on the disboard threads so i don't know which is the best to follow but I will post what I received from DCL.

This is all for Disney Fantasy and Category 8 rooms.

upload_2018-2-24_13-19-13.png
upload_2018-2-24_13-20-15.png
upload_2018-2-24_13-20-42.png
upload_2018-2-24_13-21-11.png

Ok, so i have reached out to DCL and I have been given the following information and quite a bit contradicts what is listed on the disboard threads so i don't know which is the best to follow but I will post what I received from DCL.

This is all for Disney Fantasy and Category 8 rooms.

View attachment 304415
View attachment 304416
View attachment 304417
View attachment 304418

VERY interesting about 8514! I’m going to have to ask my TA about the non- bunk. Maybe she just assumed since it sleeps 4, but reading that — it’s a Murphy bed and NOT bunk. Fine by me but want to prepare my kids lol.

VERY interesting about 8514! I’m going to have to ask my TA about the non- bunk. Maybe she just assumed since it sleeps 4, but reading that — it’s a Murphy bed and NOT bunk. Fine by me but want to prepare my kids lol.
It makes me nervous as to which is more accurate the disboards and what people report from some time back or what the DCL agent gave me.

I guess a call from others to DCL could verify what the agent told me?

It makes me nervous as to which is more accurate the disboards and what people report from some time back or what the DCL agent gave me.

I guess a call from others to DCL could verify what the agent told me?

The DCL one looks correct as far as I can tell. Be care when looking at the Disboards one because even if you search a particular ship it often gives all the ships and if you aren't paying attention then you will read the wrong stuff. Also some people just give bad info.

Yes I believe that room has no bunk

Question about Disney Fantasy Category 4A — if there are only 2 adults and we don’t need either a bunk bed or Murphy bed, is one better than the other for room configuration?

Question about Disney Fantasy Category 4A — if there are only 2 adults and we don’t need either a bunk bed or Murphy bed, is one better than the other for room configuration?

The rooms will be the same layout. Once with a murphy bed will have those in the wall next to the sliding door to balcony. Those with out will just have an open space there as well...bunks are in the ceiling. Really it probably doesn't matter too much. You will have pretty much the same space.

Not nearly enough of us post our stateroom reports. Most of the rooms I look up, have only reviews that are a few years old. It would be nice to have updated reports submitted. :rolleyes1

I just put in reviews for Fantasy rooms 5026 and 5028. I was told by TA that it had bunk beds and it did not. We had a very disappointed 8 year old on day one!!! It only had a single sofa, so both those cabins are for 3 people max

We were on the Wonder in room 7622 (aft navigator balcony starboard side). For the most part, it was fine. The only two complaints I have is that A) It was super creaky. It sounded like the room was coming apart at the seams. And B) The second day, the toilet stopped flushing. We called maintenance and they fixed it from the hallway (didn’t have to come inside the room at all). It was fixed within the hour without any intrusion and we didnt have any issues with it afterwards. The location of the room was great! I was between midship and aft so It was easy to get to the cabanas and the MDRs while also having easy access to the atrium and kids club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!