Disney Cruise/San Diego parking

Cake4

Earning My Ears
We are leaving from San Diego on our cruise in September. Any tips on parking and getting to the ship would be appreciated!

If you google cruise ship parking San Diego a site will come up with possibilities for you. We have reserved parking at the Wyndham right by the pier for our EBPC. We haven't used it yet, but someone else on our cruise has used it in the past.

we used Aladdin parking, they have a shuttle to take you to the port about a mile or 2 away.

We would always park at Park N Fly close to the port. They have free shuttle to take you to the pier.

have you considered using a rental car? no parking hassles. I know that there's an Enterprise in little Italy that's only a 10 minute walk to the port with luggage - and usually they would be more than willing to drop you off there.

I am sure that there are others in the area.

have you considered using a rental car? no parking hassles. I know that there's an Enterprise in little Italy that's only a 10 minute walk to the port with luggage - and usually they would be more than willing to drop you off there.

I am sure that there are others in the area.
Why would you use a rental car if it's convenient for you to drive your own car? We are doing a road trip/cruise and using the parking at the Wyndham.

Why would you use a rental car if it's convenient for you to drive your own car? ....
said everyone that drove their own cars to Galveston and had them ruined by a hurricane. :rolleyes1 (multiple times)

But really, there are many factors that have led us to use a rental car ... cost of parking, environmental (sun, rain, dust, pollen ...) from having your car parked outside, unattended for a week or longer, ease of drop off / pick up at an airport or cruise port, etc.

If you google cruise ship parking San Diego a site will come up with possibilities for you. We have reserved parking at the Wyndham right by the pier for our EBPC. We haven't used it yet, but someone else on our cruise has used it in the past.
Thank you very much! I will check that out. Have a lovely day:)

I second the Wyndham parking. Used it twice now and never a problem.
Thank you so much for the reply!! I really appreciate it. One additional question if that's ok, how did you get from the parking lot to the ship? Thanks again!

I believe the BRIC lot does not have a free shuttle according to http://www.parkingconnection.com/locations/san-diego-san-airport-parking/, but it is really close to the port, so you could just walk there (around .4 miles, but not recommended if you have lots of luggage). I would either go Wyndham or one of those "Airport" Lots and those will take you to the cruise terminal on B St.
Thank you so much for the parking tips. We must be going at a busy time. Most of the lots were full. We were able to book at the Bric thanks to you and your kind reply! Many thanks again:)

We have parked at both the Wyndham and BRIC. Both are right across the street, easy walking distance. Maybe 3 minutes. BRIC is nicer and was all covered. At Wyndham we were on the roof (to be fair, i think there was a covered option. The spots at Wyndham are tiny. They are normal sized at BRIC. But, even though we actually preferred BRIC, the dollar won out and we are parking at the Wyndham in Sept. We are driving our Maxima and not the Traverse because of this though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!