disney dining have charged my c/c $50???

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
i have no idea why.
we had reservations at crt and psb but turned up for both ps??
at crt tho it should have been six and we turned up with four.....but $50 seems a wierd amount.
can anyone shed any lidgt on this before i ring and query it :guilty:

Hi Natalie! I believe that CRT does charge something if less than the number in the PS show up, but I agree that $50 is awfully steep. I didn't think they charged that much if you didn't show up at all! :earseek:

After you call and get it straightened out, let us know what happened. Hopefully it was just a mistake and you'll get credited for it. :D

I think CRT might have a $25 per person charge for those who do not show up thus the $50 charge for 2 people??? Seems pretty high to me though. I would think they wouldn't charge you though because you did show up, just with less people in your party.

At Cinderella's royal table you are charged a deposit fee which is then taken out of the cost of your meal. It is 10 dollars for adults and 5 dollars for children therefore a 50 dollars cost if you had 4 adults and 2 children. If that wasn't your party breakdown originally than I would call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter