Disney Dream 3 Night Bahamas Cruise February 1, 2019

My family and I will be traveling on this cruise. We would love to do the fish extender gift exchange. We are staying in a stateroom mid-ship, deck 6.
Thanks
Alicia

Yeah! Fantastic!! We will see how many people want to do this. Have any of you done this before? In the past, we have broken up into groups if there is a lot of interest. So excited! I want to start working on stuff right now!

Yeah! Fantastic!! We will see how many people want to do this. Have any of you done this before? In the past, we have broken up into groups if there is a lot of interest. So excited! I want to start working on stuff right now!

Good evening! We just paid in full and are so excited to be cruising again in the winter time. This will be our 8th Disney Cruise! (3rd on the Dream.) :) We are VERY much interested in a FE group. Also, our last cruise (over Spring Break) did an additional FE group for Christmas ornaments and that was pretty cool to see all the personalized ornaments we got! If anyone is interested in doing that, we’d be up for it again too.

Hi everybody, I'm Laura, I live in France and I'm so exiting to do my first Disney Cruise soon with you. I just discover that there was group like this one for each cruise and the existance of the fish extender. I' ll really loved to participe for the exchange. :) have a nice day and thank you

Hi everybody, I'm Laura, I live in France and I'm so exiting to do my first Disney Cruise soon with you. I just discover that there was group like this one for each cruise and the existance of the fish extender. I' ll really loved to participe for the exchange. :) have a nice day and thank you

Hi! I found a FE group on Facebook if anyone is interested; it’s already set up there. If you search “Disney Dream February 1, 2019” there is a closed group you can be added to. :)

Hi! I found a FE group on Facebook if anyone is interested; it’s already set up there. If you search “Disney Dream February 1, 2019” there is a closed group you can be added to. :)
Thank you very much!!! I found the group, I just made the demand to be added. See U on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter