Disney Dream 4-Night Bahamas January 29, 2018

K Cap131

Earning My Ears
Looking to see if there are others on this cruise who would be interested in joining a FE group.

My family and I are on this cruise and can't wait. I'd love to be part of the FE. :stitch:

any kids traveling with you? we will have a 8yo and 5yo (birthday on ship) who are impatiently waiting! Any tips to share for first timers? Not new to cruising just new to DCL.

we will be on this itinerary. we have sailed the magic and the wonder in the past. this will be our 4th Disney cruise but it has been forever. We are so excited.

kqbrcjj8wghpbz7h.png
[/url]

Last edited:

I am more of a lurker not a poster but figured it was time to jump in and be active! I see that I can start planning activities starting on the 15th. I have no idea what I should do!

This will be our 6th Disney cruise and we can't wait. I'll be sailing with my husband and my 9 year old daughter and 14 year old son. Anyone have teen boys? My son is so shy, our last cruise he made a friend the day before we got of the ship and ended up having a great time.

First Disney cruise, 4th overall, first with kids. Me, wife, DD5, DS4, grandma and two aunts. Pretty excited. Have been to Nassau before so we to make the most of the ship that day. Haven’t told the kids yet. Will be a Christmas surprise.

We will be on this sailing! We are actually doing a back to back starting with the 3 day sailing on the 26th! This is my 3rd&4th Disney cruise and it will be my husband 1st and 2nd. We are also traveling with 2 other couples on this cruise! No children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter