Disney Dream April 30, 2018

mom+3girls

DIS Veteran
Just booked this cruise. There are 4 in our group, booked in 2 states rooms. It's me Vic, my sister Val, friends Karen and Suzann. Karen and I used to work together at the Disney Store. My sister Val and Suzann worked together at a hospital. This will be my 5th Disney Cruise, Karen's 2nd and Val and Suzann's 1st Disney cruise. Looking forward to the cruise! Who's joining us?

Awesome. We'll joining with a party of 8. Is there a fb group yet or should I create one?

HI there Everyone cruisin' on The Dream April 30th,
We just booked to cruise with all of you this past week, this will be our first cruise since May of 2015 it will just be my DW, Kathy and me .......the Hoosier Daddy.
In fact , the picture of the Dream , I believe I took it at CC then in 2015.

HI there Everyone cruisin' on The Dream April 30th,
We just booked to cruise with all of you this past week, this will be our first cruise since May of 2015 it will just be my DW, Kathy and me .......the Hoosier Daddy.
In fact , the picture of the Dream , I believe I took it at CC then in 2015.
Welcome aboard

Just booked our first ever Disney Cruise on the Dream for 4/30/18. It is just DW and myself, celebrating wedding anniversary #32. Been on many RCCL cruises, decided it was time to try the Disney one, being on our bucket list and all.

OWD
Ocean Wave Dave

Hi Everyone! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise! The last Disney cruise was back in 2005 (Disney Wonder). My hubby surprised me today (Christmas Day) with the Disney Dream cruise for next year! Are there anyone who will be participating in the Fish Extenders?

Just booked our first ever Disney Cruise on the Dream for 4/30/18. It is just DW and myself, celebrating wedding anniversary #32. Been on many RCCL cruises, decided it was time to try the Disney one, being on our bucket list and all.

OWD
Ocean Wave Dave

Welcome aboard

Hi Everyone! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise! The last Disney cruise was back in 2005 (Disney Wonder). My hubby surprised me today (Christmas Day) with the Disney Dream cruise for next year! Are there anyone who will be participating in the Fish Extenders?

welcome aboard

you might want to check social media sites for fish extender

Hello,
I’m a newbie, first time in forums and first time booking a Disney Cruise. :lovestruc I love Disneyland been an AP since I was pregnant with my first baby 2013. Now I’m a mother of two. We’re taking this trip to celebrate my daughters 5th birthday. She has been talking about it since she turned 4. :hyper2: I’m hoping to be prepared and also have a great time. I saw a YouTube video about fish extenders is this group doing one ????? :fish:
Thanks
JM fam.

Just booked today for this cruise! This will be our second Disney cruise. We are a family of 4. ( kids 10 & 6).
So excited.

Hello! We booking our 1st Disney Cruise! So excited!
We would love to join the fish extender. We are couple.
Can we join the fish extender group here?

Hi just booked this cruise for my daughter & I. This will be our 9th Disney cruise. Requested to join the FB group. Is there a fish extender sign up? We'd like to participate.

We booked earlier this spring and we are excited to go on our first Disney cruise! My husband and I will be traveling with our 3 daughters. We are traveling with my friend and her husband and 2 daughters. There is a FB group already formed https://www.facebook.com/groups/244383452692244/
We booked earlier this spring and we are excited to go on our first Disney cruise! My husband and I will be traveling with our 3 daughters. We are traveling with my friend and her husband and 2 daughters. There is a FB group already formed https://www.facebook.com/groups/244383452692244/
Hi I am new to this whole thing we just booked our first Disney cruise I really don't even know how to post a comment! I requested to join fb cruise group also do you by any chance know if it's to late to
Join the fish hangers? Thanks so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter