Disney Dream August 28, 2017

I'm so sorry I dropped off the face of the earth! For those interested in Fish Extenders, here's a list for our group so far. If you expressed interest, I captured your username and any other info you put on there. I've listed in order of stateroom number; if I didn't have that, you can find yourself at the bottom of the list. Just send me your stateroom number and the number of adults & children in your room, and I'll add to the list.

NYLOLA - Does this cover your list? Shall we combine?

Stateroom: 8006
Username: Drina
Mom, Edrina
Daughter, Eli’sha, 11 yr old

Stateroom- 8092
Username: bmsq76
Britt- adult, girl
Bridgette- adult, girl celebrating her 30th birthday!

Stateroom:8586
Username: kjo3070
Bryan, Dad
Kellye, Mom
Addison, age 10

Stateroom 8594
Username: Mhay5818
Michael and Jacqueline
Son, Alexander, 8 yr old
Son, Andrew, 4 yr old

Stateroom 8678
Sarah and Ben Peterman adult
Emily 7
Chloe 5

Stateroom 10054
Username: mominva
Mom, Andrea
Ethan - age 17, boy
Natalia - age 15, girl

Username: Wpooh2499
Carla, Mom
Dad
Daughter, 9 yr old
Daughter, 11 yr old

Username: Mom2Z
Mom
Daughter, 6 yr old

Username: Nylola

Username: mbkryst

Username: Lesley1006

Hello, I would be interested in joining a FE group but I'm not quite sure how to go about it. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

I have your username in the list. Can you send me your stateroom number and who's in your stateroom? Please see my post for the sort of info people provide.

Hi Andrea! Thank you for arranging. We would love to be added to the FE list. It is our first time sailing and we can't wait to dive in!

Britt- adult, girl
Bridgette- adult, girl celebrating her 30th birthday!
Stateroom- 8092

Got it! Great way to celebrate a 30th birthday!

Good evening. This will be our 1st Disney cruise. Right now it's myself (mom) and my 6 year old daughter... Husband is trying to clear his schedule.. Not sure yet if he is joining us. Regardless, would love to join a FE group if there are any additional openings? Thanks so much!

Got it. I just need your stateroom number. Thanks!

So how is the planning going for everyone? What you planning to do at Nassau, I am undecided if we should go to the waterpark, pick up a boat ride or after over weeks dashing around the parks we should just chill out and enjoy the Disney Dream. What I do know, is that my family are very excited.

I took my kids to Ardastra Gardens the last time we were in Nassau and they loved it. It's a small zoo; the birds they have are amazing, especially their flamingos. My kids loved it so much that they want to do it again this visit. My plan is to walk their, then get some Bahamian food on the way back.

Hey everyone - I'm happy to start the FE post! For everyone participating, we would need:

First name of adults
First name and age of children
Stateroom number

Some people have personalized FE gifts in the past and some have gotten gifts for boys or girls. If anyone would rather not go into that much detail, just provide what you're comfortable with. I'll provide a running list on this board, but we can move to an attachment if it gets too large. If you'd like to participate, just send me your info. I'll start with mine.

Andrea (mominva) - Adult
Ethan - age 17, boy
Natalia - age 15, girl
Stateroom - 10054

Take care and looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Andrea
Fish Exchange -

Hello I am starting a fish exchange if you would like to join please send me the first name of Adult and Children including their age and gender, along with stateroom they are staying in on the Disney Dream setting sail Aug. 28, 2017.

I will confirm receipt with instructions and tips and 45-60 days before send you a list of participating for our FE!

Best

Dina

Hi Dina,
I just found out about Fish Extenders. Would it be possible to be added to a list? It's my husband, our

Kari (karikg)
Robert - adult
William - 9

Not sure of the state room, but I know we have a window. :-/

Thanks,
Kari

Hi Dina,
I just found out about Fish Extenders. Would it be possible to be added to a list? It's my husband, our

Kari (karikg)
Robert - adult
William - 9

Not sure of the state room, but I know we have a window. :-/

Thanks,
Kari

Hi Kari - I'll add you to the list! Can you send me your stateroom number as soon as you can? We'll need it to drop surprises in your Fish Extender! Thanks!

Andrea

I just noticed I've been posting with two different user names. mominva = leesoninva. Sorry about that.

Hi Kari - I'll add you to the list! Can you send me your stateroom number as soon as you can? We'll need it to drop surprises in your Fish Extender! Thanks!

Andrea
Fantastic! Thank you Andrea! I'll find out my state room number and let you know. Should I tell you here or email you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter