Disney Dream August 7, 2017

Can we sign up dine N play now or have to wait on board? Thanks
Make sure your kids are signed up for the Oceaneer Lab/Club which you can do online in your reservations. I think after that it's as easy as telling your server once you are seated that your kids will take part in the Dine N' Play program that evening. They will tell the club counselors & then they will come to your table after about 45 minutes. Here is a link where I've found the most info about it: http://www.cruisereviews.com/cruise...play-program-work-on-the-disney-cruise.html#b

Will the mixology class show up on our Cruise Itinerary or should I just show up to the time that I was told? Thanks!

Popping in again. I have had such a hard time keeping up with this trip and life in general since my dad passed two weeks ago. We are actually leaving for WDW tomorrow morning. I think I saw the M&G info for Day 1 after the drill so hopefully I can make my way over. I also saw something about a FB group which would be a lot easier for me to check for updates. Can someone tell me the name and I'll send a request to add me? Hope everyone is getting excited! Sorry again I've been MIA. See you real soon!!

Jenn

quick question. are the FE gifts given anonymously (like a secret santa) or with gift tags? TIA!

Ours look like Christmas gift tags. I had hopes for something nicer, but oops! Time to pack and enjoy. It's all fun now!!!

I had wrapped mine and then found out TSA might tear them all apart and now they are in gallon ziplock bags. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!