Disney Dream December 21, 2018

Glad to see you guys found the thread, we have a FE started outside this site, find us there and join in on the fun!
I know we are late to the party, we just booked for this sailing... Can we join ur FE group? Thanks in advance.

Umm ... So we also just booked. Better late than never, right? The first thing I did was search for the FE group and looks to be closed. Can someone please help? I would really like to join a group if it isn’t too late. °0°

Umm ... So we also just booked. Better late than never, right? The first thing I did was search for the FE group and looks to be closed. Can someone please help? I would really like to join a group if it isn’t too late. °0°
We have a group. We may be able to add you .

Last edited:
We have a group. We may be able to add you .

Hi, I know it’s a long shot but this is our family of 4’s first cruise and I just heard about fish extenders! It seems like this would be delightful and really get the kids in the giving sprit on a Christmas cruise. Any chance we can squeeze into a FE group? If no, I completely understand.

Hi, I know it’s a long shot but this is our family of 4’s first cruise and I just heard about fish extenders! It seems like this would be delightful and really get the kids in the giving sprit on a Christmas cruise. Any chance we can squeeze into a FE group? If no, I completely understand.

Hi I have a family that said they will be happy to do the exchange.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter