Disney Dream December 31, 2020

Nfortier22

Earning My Ears
My name is Natalie and I'll be going on the Disney Dream Cruise on December 31, 2020. So I'm putting this up here for fish extenders and all around fun Disney Dream Cruise chat! We have 3 families in our party - 2 have already been on one, my family and I have never been! We are so excited!

Hi Gang! I'm Al (Alan-just turned 50!!!) and my hubby (Brett) and I are on this trip too :D .We r from the UK, and this will be our very first cruise, on any ship (except the ferry to France-lol!) We are DVC members(Copper Creek) and are old pros at WDW, DL and DLP having been many times. I've been to Tokyo Disneyland and Seas too which was amazing! We are a little nervous about the trip, but excited-so any tips and advice about anything would be lovely. Just found out about Fish Extenders..lol..who knew?? Hit me up with any secret tips, and Happy New Year..see you on board!

Hi Al. You and Bret are in for the time of your life. You will definitely be a Disney Cruise Addict once you step foot upon the Dream. I’ll be thinking of some tips to share but Trischa (above) is the cruise expert. Looking forward to sailing with y’all.

Hi Al. You and Bret are in for the time of your life. You will definitely be a Disney Cruise Addict once you step foot upon the Dream. I’ll be thinking of some tips to share but Trischa (above) is the cruise expert. Looking forward to sailing with y’all.
Thanks Bonnie, U too :D I noticed the boarding time for the cruise was 3.45...seems late, is that because it's NYE or is 3.45 the dept time?

Hi Gang! I'm Al (Alan-just turned 50!!!) and my hubby (Brett) and I are on this trip too :D .We r from the UK, and this will be our very first cruise, on any ship (except the ferry to France-lol!) We are DVC members(Copper Creek) and are old pros at WDW, DL and DLP having been many times. I've been to Tokyo Disneyland and Seas too which was amazing! We are a little nervous about the trip, but excited-so any tips and advice about anything would be lovely. Just found out about Fish Extenders..lol..who knew?? Hit me up with any secret tips, and Happy New Year..see you on board!
Hey Al! My husband is from Yorkshire... where are y'all from? This will be our 3rd Disney cruise... all on the Dream. Cruise leaves to late in the afternoon I imagine because they have to get everyone from the previous cruise off the ship, clean it, restock it and get it ready to go for us. We are going to DW for a few days prior to the cruise. We too are DVC members..... at BLT and at VGF. Fish extenders are great fun!

Hey Al! My husband is from Yorkshire... where are y'all from? This will be our 3rd Disney cruise... all on the Dream. Cruise leaves to late in the afternoon I imagine because they have to get everyone from the previous cruise off the ship, clean it, restock it and get it ready to go for us. We are going to DW for a few days prior to the cruise. We too are DVC members..... at BLT and at VGF. Fish extenders are great fun!
Hiya Trischa..I'm from Yorkshire too originally :D -Harrogate! Brett is from Glasgow, we live down south now nr Sevenoaks in Kent. We are gonna rent a villa for 2 weeks b4 (DVC point used up this year, as we are off in 6 weeks for Easter :D ) Doing Copper Creek, Vero Beach, Old Key W and BLT for 1 night! Hoping to get up to the lounge at the top!! Very excited about the 1st cruise, bit nervous. Debating Palo brunch..is it worth it?

Hiya Trischa..I'm from Yorkshire too originally :D -Harrogate! Brett is from Glasgow, we live down south now nr Sevenoaks in Kent. We are gonna rent a villa for 2 weeks b4 (DVC point used up this year, as we are off in 6 weeks for Easter :D ) Doing Copper Creek, Vero Beach, Old Key W and BLT for 1 night! Hoping to get up to the lounge at the top!! Very excited about the 1st cruise, bit nervous. Debating Palo brunch..is it worth it?
Never been to Palo before. Husband Richard is from Keighley... been here for a zillion years tho. I can make a mean mince pie but I refuse to make steak and kidney pie... and tho my mother in law would never believe it, you really CAN make Yorkshire pudding without being in Yorkshire.. LOL. Our sons are addicted to them. We will be at BLT for a few days prior to the cruise. Never stayed at any of the other places y'all are going to stay at. We have to meet up on the ship ( I am told I am NOT to call it a boat!) lol... so you can tell us how the other resorts are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter