Disney Dream - January 8-12, 2018 - 4-Night Bahamian

Hi all!! I'm running Dopey and my DBF is running the 5k and we're likely also in for the CCC!! Its our first DCL trip so I'm very excited. The cruise is going to be DBFs christmas/birthday present surprise in December and also a thank you for putting up with my Dopey training so he doesn't know about it yet!

I finally had some downtime to finish inputting everything!! The current Fish Extender list can be found here! Right now we have 9 staterooms included.

I've never organized one of these, so when do groups usually make the cut off date for sign-ups?

So we just got off a cruise on Labor day (sept 2), our FE closed the beginning of August and sailed on the 26th. I would suggest closing it just after thanksgiving, so everyone has plenty of time to juggle the holidays, dopey training, and fish extender creating. Furthermore, Id say limit each group to ten staterooms, unless there ends up only being 11 or something. This last cruise we only had 6 others.

We'd love to join the FE group!

DIS Username: MickeyMagic
Stateroom: 7531
Adults: Sue (mom 64) favorite Disney characters - Mr. Toad, Cruella, Zero, Tramp
Alysha (daughter 25) favorite Disney characters - green Alien guys (Toy Story), Perry, Boo, Wall-e
Any Allergies?: no
Castaway Challenge?: yes - Alysha
Celebrations: Alysha's first marathon!!!

DIS Username: Dawn71
Stateroom: 6192
Adults: Shane (46), Dawn (46)

Sailing without our 7 girls this time! This is our second cruise just the two of us, we sailed twice with 5 of our girls, all on Disney.

Any Allergies?: no

Castaway Challenge?: maybe. RunDisney is checking into helping us, we didn't get registered in time. We are both running the marathon at DisneyWorld.

Celebrations: Dawn's first marathon, Shane's 3rd marathon

Sailing with friends in the next stateroom.

Favorite characters: Shane--captain America
Dawn--Dopey, Belle

Favorite rides: Shane--expedition Everest
Dawn--Minecart ride

Castaway Challenge?: maybe. RunDisney is checking into helping us, we didn't get registered in time. We are both running the marathon at DisneyWorld.

Celebrations: Dawn's first marathon, Shane's 3rd marathon
I am crossing my fingers about castaway challenge as well. We didn't get registered in time. I'm running the Dopey and my first marathon too! This was going to be my 'one and done' Dopey so I wanted to get into the CCC too, so crossing my fingers!

I am crossing my fingers about castaway challenge as well. We didn't get registered in time. I'm running the Dopey and my first marathon too! This was going to be my 'one and done' Dopey so I wanted to get into the CCC too, so crossing my fingers!

Guess what? Disney came through for us!!! Did you contact run disney through their contact email? The first email returned to me was "too bad so sad" but I got an email later saying they would look into it. I later got a link for a one time registration so my husband, friend and I are all in!

Guess what? Disney came through for us!!! Did you contact run disney through their contact email? The first email returned to me was "too bad so sad" but I got an email later saying they would look into it. I later got a link for a one time registration so my husband, friend and I are all in!
I just replied to you in the other thread! Maybe you could PM me?

Hi,
We'd love to participate :) I hope we aren't too late.

This is our first cruise as a family. We go to Disney World every year but decided to do something different for our daughter's golden birthday in January.

DIS Username: Marisa C
Stateroom: 8618
Adults:
Joe, 41, Male, Goofy, Donald & Grumpy; Marisa, 41, Female, Mickey, Stitch & Rapunzel
Children: Cristina, 13, Female, Pluto & Stitch; Lillianna, 9 (celebrating 10th birthday while we sail), Female, Winnie the Pooh; Joseph, 8, Male, Sorcerer Mickey, Goofy, Star Wars & Muppets
Any Allergies?: No allergies for any one :)
Castaway Challenge?: No :(
Celebrations: We are celebrating Lillianna's 10th "GOLDEN" Birthday while we sail. Her birthday is January 10th.

Last edited:
I didn't include our stateroom # on my previous post.... We are in stateroom 8618.

Thank you!
Marisa

Hi! Would love to be part of this fish extender!
mickgirl26
Bill Sellers, 44, male, big Darth Vader fan, detective, loves turkey hunting, fishing
Michell Sellers, 44, female, Minnie, foodie, artist, loves reading
Molly Sellers, 12, female, Belle, loves dancing, singing, bath bombs and anything blingy or girlie
Not doing challenge
First time Disney Cruiser!
Will you be doing the fun 5k on the island? I'm planning for gifts and just curious. Thanks :)

Hi all,

Just figured out what we were doing for vacation and signed up on Friday. We're definitely not runners so kudos to those who are.

I'm not sure about the fish extender, a lot going on at the moment.
If you split the FE Group into 2, please let me know. I'd like to participate if there's more like 6 rooms instead of 10, 12. We are VGT so don't know what's in store yet.

Does anyone know if there is a final list of FE group or when one will come out? Getting really excited.... 33 more days!!!!

Does anyone know if there is a final list of FE group or when one will come out? Getting really excited.... 33 more days!!!!

I haven't seen it updated and I'm getting a little antsy. I have so much to do in December, including training for the marathon, and I'd like to get started on gifts.

Wondering if the FE is going to happen. Seems it hasn’t been updated since October. If someone is going to organize and finalize the FE, our room has changed to 7520, However my initial request to join doesn’t even show on the current FE list.

Thanks MickeyMagic

I don't mind updating the spreadsheet that was already started and posting the link on this thread. I would really like this group to happen...my kids and I are really excited about it and I've seen other FE groups that will be on this cruise so I don't want to miss out on the fun.
I'll update the sheet now and post the link. Then, people can confirm if they want to participate via reply to the thread....

I updated the spreadsheet... I hope this link works b/c I've never used google docs before

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C74KGn3AgR9l698ZKBZmIGzDRI6VPj1daqVHCT9fm2g/edit#gid=0

There are 12 staterooms in the group. Please reply via this thread to confirm your participation. I've never done this before but I really want the group to happen for this cruise.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter