Disney Dream May 4, 2018! Welcome!

Brady Aguirre

Earning My Ears
Hello, everybody!

There was not a board created for our weekend yet, so here it is!

I am surprising my Mom with this cruise for her birthday and Christmas present!

Would also like to participate in the FE that I have read so much about :)

Well, I'm not into the fish extender bit, but I'll also be on the Dream that weekend, along with @suedon70! Hey-o! Enjoy your cruise with your mom! :)

So excited to be on this cruise! Cruising concierge for the first time with my besties sptfr97 (see above) and Jeanna!

I am SO excited to be on this cruise with my husband and 2 kids, 2 years old and 6 months! Also would like to join in the FE.
Are you still waiting new members here?

We're on board with my self, DW, DD (7), DD (5), DD (11months) and traveling with our friends who are taking their first Disney Cruise! This will be my ninth cruise and I have loved every single one.

This our 2nd cruise. My wife and I would like to participate in FE if they have been set up yet. Thanks

We are on this cruise and DEFINITELY want to do FE again - we were on the same cruise but almost four years ago. Can't wait!!

This will be the second cruise for myself and my family. We loved doing the FE last time, so can't wait to participate again. I am coming with my husband and 2 girls. Celebrating my oldest graduating high school and both her and my youngest birthdays (18 and 8). Can't wait!:love:

I can put the FE together if we don’t have anyone willing to do it. I will just go based off the template I was in for my previous cruise to keep it organized. Just let me know. :flower3:

I can put the FE together if we don’t have anyone willing to do it. I will just go based off the template I was in for my previous cruise to keep it organized. Just let me know. :flower3:
Yes, that would be AMAZING!! :) Please include us - two boys, 9 (Aiden) and 6 (Riley).

First time Cruiser with my wife of 33 years. Leaving the kids home and hitting the sea for our anniversary. Can't wait then off to DVC.

Were you going to put together a FE list? If so, do you have an idea when it would be ready? I want to start working on gift ideas. Thanks

Yeah sorry. Work got me bogged down. I am going to be working on it today and this weekend. I only have a couple so far that have had some interest. I need certain information from everyone to add to the spreadsheet I am making. You can send it to me privately or on here if you want. I need to know who all would be participating, names, adults/kids, ages of kids, room you will be staying in, and also any additional information (favorite disney characters, celebrating anniversary/birthdays/etc. that I can add). Everyone that would like to participate, please let me know so I can get all that information. I just didn't want it to be sent out until I had enough people added to a list versus continually adding people. :)

Let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter