Disney Dream Nov 16th 2018 fish extender group forming now

marledge

Earning My Ears
We just booked our cruise on the Disney Dream..Nov 16-19, 2018...so excited! Anyone know how to put a fish extender group together?

I have moved this thread to the Cruise Meet Board where it belongs. There is not currently an active thread for this cruise so I have added the link to this thread to the directory, making this your Cruise Meet Thread.
Happy Planning!

Hi!
I am booked on this cruise as well but came across this thread today. This will be our first Disney Cruise and I am super excited to meet other families!

Hi everyone, I am booked on this cruise too. This will be our first cruise as well. Does anyone know if the fish extender group as been started for Nov 16-19 on the Dream? Thanks so much

I just booked this cruise. It is our first cruise ever! Excited and nervous at the same time. Plan on doing the parks after the cruise. I booked cruise through Costco and got a higher $$ Gift card vs going through travel agent. Might have been a mistake since it's our first cruise but I am ready to start reading all the tips.

It looks like some cruises have face book groups already, not sure where to look to join our cruise fish extender group

ATTN 11/16/18 DISNEY DREAM CRUISERS: l AM CREATING A FISH EXTENDER LIST FOR ANYONE INTERESTED.

We will have a maximum of 10 cabins per group to keep cost down yet make it fun for all to participate.

All cabins in your group (including the adult only cabins) to receive gifts throughout the cruise. If you would like to participate in the Fish Extender (FE) for this cruise, reply to this thread with the following information and you will be added to the official list. Feel free to include as much or as little information as you wish.

DIS Username:
Stateroom(s):
Adults:name, age at time of cruise, gender, favorite disney character(s), etc:
Children:name, age at time of cruise, gender, favorite disney character(s):
Addtl staterooms travelling with you that you would like to have in your FE group:

After we reach 10 cabins we will close out the list and I will send you the details for each stateroom in your FE group so you can begin planninng.

If this is your first Disney cruise and you would like to learn more about the FE do's and don'ts please check out the following link to learn more.
Fish Extender Basics:
Http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Fish Extender List #1 - maximum 10 cabin group
1. Stateroom 9514; adult - Patrick, age 49 male; favorites are anything Star Wars, Mickey and Maui; child - Patrick, age 8 male; favorites are Clone Wars... Stormtroopers, Yoda, Chewbacca, loves the little boy dancer in Moana; travelling with stateroom 9516, celebrating 12th wedding anniversary; no allergies

2. Stateroom 9516; adult - Malisa, age 44 female; favorite characters are Minnie and Rapunzel; child - Payton, age 8 female; favorites include Minnie (huge fan), Stitch, loves all Disney Christmas stuff including Nightmare Before Christmas (spookier the better), Marie from Aristocats, Merida, Elena, Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Rapunzel and Cinderella; celebrating 12th wedding anniversary with stateroom 9514; no allergies

DIS Username: VanessaDisneyMom
Stateroom(s):9138

Vanessa, 31, F, Tinkerbell, Ariel, Minnie, Mickey

Eric, 34, M, Mickey, Buzz lightyear

Isaac, 4, M, Mickey, Donald Duck, Woody (Toy Story), Coco, Goofy

Addtl staterooms travelling with you that you would like to have in your FE group:

No other staterooms.

We are so excited to meet all of you! Thanks for organizing.

DIS Username: VanessaDisneyMom
Stateroom(s):9138

Vanessa, 31, F, Tinkerbell, Ariel, Minnie, Mickey

Eric, 34, M, Mickey, Buzz lightyear

Isaac, 4, M, Mickey, Donald Duck, Woody (Toy Story), Coco, Goofy

No other staterooms.

We are so excited to meet all of you! Thanks for organizing.
Thanks for providing your stateroom details, after our cruise PIF date and we reach 10 cabins, I will send out a full list so you'll have details for full FE list.

Hi, this is our first cruise. We are so excited.

DIS Username: smtall
Stateroom(s):6530

Adults:Cody, 31, m, Jack Sparrow
Stephanie , 33, f, Mickey, tinker bell

Children: Mason, 8, m, symba, Winnie the Pooh characters, Star Wars
Collin, 5, m, Mickey, Rex, Jake,

Hi, this is our first cruise. We are so excited.

DIS Username: smtall
Stateroom(s):6530

Adults:Cody, 31, m, Jack Sparrow
Stephanie , 33, f, Mickey, tinker bell

Children: Mason, 8, m, symba, Winnie the Pooh characters, Star Wars
Collin, 5, m, Mickey, Rex, Jake,
Thanks for providing your stateroom details, after our cruises PIF date, I'll send out the full list of participating cabins.

Fish Extender List #1 - maximum 10 cabin group
1. Stateroom 9514; adult - Patrick, age 49 male; favorites are anything Star Wars, Mickey and Maui; child - Patrick, age 8 male; favorites are Clone Wars... Stormtroopers, Yoda, Chewbacca, loves the little boy dancer in Moana; travelling with stateroom 9516, celebrating 12th wedding anniversary; no allergies

2. Stateroom 9516; adult - Malisa, age 44 female; favorite characters are Minnie and Rapunzel; child - Payton, age 8 female; favorites include Minnie (huge fan), Stitch, loves all Disney Christmas stuff including Nightmare Before Christmas (spookier the better), Marie from Aristocats, Merida, Elena, Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Rapunzel and Cinderella; celebrating 12th wedding anniversary with stateroom 9514; no allergies

Hi!
DIS name: PCastellana
Stateroom #9084
Michael ,Age 46 Goofy , Donald Duck ,Grumpy
Pam, Age 43 Belle, Rapunzel, Pumba,Eyeore
Steven, Age 17 Winnie the Pooh,Stitch,Mickey Mouse
Julia, Age 13 Jasmine, Belle, Minnie Mouse , Grumpy,Olaf,Gus Gus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!