Disney Dream October 23rd, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

We are seriously thinking of switching our July cruise to this one. It would be a savings of $3000! Just need to figure out pulling the kids from school for the week!

Hi everyone I'm so excited to be joining this group at last-it's taken an awful lot of persuading my husband as it's a long way to come from England! This will be our second Disney cruise (we did the Norwegian Fjords cruise in May)

Hi just booked this cruise last week. We (my Mom, 4 sisters, and my nephew) are all going to celebrate my sister's 60th birthday!!! Very excited as this will be my 6th cruise, but my first on the Dream. Looking forward to planning with all of you. :mickeyjum:tinker::stitch::goofy:

Hello Fellow Cruisers,
I booked this cruise about a month ago. I personally will be sharing a Cabin with my younger brother. However I will be traveling with a fairly large group, I believe at last count there was 14 of total... Most of the group I am traveling with are experienced cruisers,This will be only my 2nd cruise, but its our first with Disney.
I can't wait to set sail!!!!

In the meantime though does anyone know how to connect with the fish extender groups though?

Hello Fellow Cruisers,
I booked this cruise about a month ago. I personally will be sharing a Cabin with my younger brother. However I will be traveling with a fairly large group, I believe at last count there was 14 of total... Most of the group I am traveling with are experienced cruisers,This will be only my 2nd cruise, but its our first with Disney.
I can't wait to set sail!!!!

In the meantime though does anyone know how to connect with the fish extender groups though?

I have never been able to figure out how to get to an established group through this site. I had to go searching other types of media to find them. There's a group for this sail date that I'm already a part of.

I have never been able to figure out how to get to an established group through this site. I had to go searching other types of media to find them. There's a group for this sail date that I'm already a part of.

I figured it out! There's a group on Facebook for our cruise date and a fish extender organized. I'm part of 1 of only 2 groups so far so participants are definitely needed!!

I figured it out! There's a group on Facebook for our cruise date and a fish extender organized. I'm part of 1 of only 2 groups so far so participants are definitely needed!!

There is a group of 30 of us...try searching again (sorry, trying to be as helpful as I can...not really supposed to use the "F" word on Disboards). : )

All booked for this sailing! This will be a honeymoon cruise and is the first cruise (Disney or otherwise) for my future husband and me!

All booked for this sailing! This will be a honeymoon cruise and is the first cruise (Disney or otherwise) for my future husband and me!
Hi Kate! Congrats on your upcoming nuptials! You can find the group for this cruise online (on another social media page), search for Disney Cruise Dream October 23, 2017.

Would like to know how to join a group as well! Any tips? Looked on FB but no luck. TIA

Hi Disney friends!! I just booked our 10/23/17 voyage today and I'm sooo excited!! First cruise for our family, but we're no strangers to Disney! DVC members since 2013. I'm trying to figure out more info on fish extenders
hey yes I'm also booked on this trip and I would definately wanna do the fish extenders also

Hey everyone!! Finally going on a Disney cruise and can't wait!! I get to travel with my 2 year old son who is turning 3 on the boat and my best friend!

Hey everyone!! Finally going on a Disney cruise and can't wait!! I get to travel with my 2 year old son who is turning 3 on the boat and my best friend!
Hi! You can find our group for this date on FB...search for "Disney Cruise Dream October 23, 2017"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter