Disney Dream Sept 4, 2017

Jasesmom

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and this will be my 2nd Disney cruise!!! I can't wait :) I know it will probably be a while before people start joining! I'm more than willing to head up a meet and greet along with Fish Extender activities... Hope to have company soon!

Thinking about booking this cruise. We sail in 6 weeks and might book while we're on board

OMG Melissa! You're on this one too? We just booked this B2B with the 3 night on the 8th!

It's just tentative at this time, but hoping we can make it work!

Tracey

OMG Tracey!!! I hope it works out!! Next hear Jase and I will be taking my mom, sister, and 2 nieces... It's going to be so much fun! We can't wait

OMG Tracey!!! I hope it works out!! Next hear Jase and I will be taking my mom, sister, and 2 nieces... It's going to be so much fun! We can't wait

That is so cool! I'm sure it's going to be great. We debated doing the b2b or a 7 night Fantasy, Jeff wants 2 days at Castaway Cay! Who can blame him!

Just booked our cruise for September 4. Can't wait to combine Disney. Cruise. And Halloween with some warm
Sunshine all at once! Looking forward to fish extender group for this cruise too!

Just booked our cruise for September 4. Can't wait to combine Disney. Cruise. And Halloween with some warm
Sunshine all at once! Looking forward to fish extender group for this cruise too!
So glad you will be joining! Is this your first Disney Cruise? Who will be joining you?

Hey! No not my first Disney cruise but it's been years!!!! Our cabin will be my husband and by then 3 year old little boy. My mother in law and father in law we invited tonight so hopefully they will book and will be joining on the cruise as well. We live in Jacksonville, Fl and annual pass holders at Disney since I was a little kid....I never out grew it. Haha. My husband has never been on anything but carnival he's in for a shock. And my little boy thinks Mickey Mouse is the best thing ever along with the ferry boat we take to work everyday so I can't wait to see his face as we get on a BIG BOAT and greeted by Mickey Mouse. He's gonna be in heaven. How about you? Where are you from and who's cruising? Will the fish extender sign up be on here eventually or only Facebook? I deactivated Facebook bc I hate it but willing to rejoin if I need to.

Hey! No not my first Disney cruise but it's been years!!!! Our cabin will be my husband and by then 3 year old little boy. My mother in law and father in law we invited tonight so hopefully they will book and will be joining on the cruise as well. We live in Jacksonville, Fl and annual pass holders at Disney since I was a little kid....I never out grew it. Haha. My husband has never been on anything but carnival he's in for a shock. And my little boy thinks Mickey Mouse is the best thing ever along with the ferry boat we take to work everyday so I can't wait to see his face as we get on a BIG BOAT and greeted by Mickey Mouse. He's gonna be in heaven. How about you? Where are you from and who's cruising? Will the fish extender sign up be on here eventually or only Facebook? I deactivated Facebook bc I hate it but willing to rejoin if I need to.
Go ahead and rejoin because that is where we are :) look for the same title as this one! Can't wait for you to join! :)

Hi! We are booked for our FIRST EVER cruise and we are so excited! We are a WDW family and go every year but decided to take a break and try a cruise! YAY!!! It will be myself, DH, twin DDs (7), MIL, and FIL!! We've booked a Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom! Oh, it's also a surprise for our girls and I've signed up for the phone call from Mickey and Minnie for the big reveal!

Any tips or advice is much appreciated! I love planning our WDW trips but it seems like planning on a cruise is much less involved! So excited!!

Hi! We are booked for our FIRST EVER cruise and we are so excited! We are a WDW family and go every year but decided to take a break and try a cruise! YAY!!! It will be myself, DH, twin DDs (7), MIL, and FIL!! We've booked a Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom! Oh, it's also a surprise for our girls and I've signed up for the phone call from Mickey and Minnie for the big reveal!

Any tips or advice is much appreciated! I love planning our WDW trips but it seems like planning on a cruise is much less involved! So excited!!

It is much less planning but just a fun (atleast for us). You are going to have a wonderful time! So excited for y'all to be joining us! Do you have any questions? What you most excited about? When will you tell the girls?

It is much less planning but just a fun (atleast for us). You are going to have a wonderful time! So excited for y'all to be joining us! Do you have any questions? What you most excited about? When will you tell the girls?
We're really just excited about a new Disney experience! We're looking forward to the Halloween party and Pirate Night and spending the day on Castaway Cay! I've set up the surprise phone call from Mickey and Minnie for the day before we leave!! Grammy and Grandad will be with us and the girls will think they're just visiting for the weekend! HA![/QUOTE]

We're really just excited about a new Disney experience! We're looking forward to the Halloween party and Pirate Night and spending the day on Castaway Cay! I've set up the surprise phone call from Mickey and Minnie for the day before we leave!! Grammy and Grandad will be with us and the girls will think they're just visiting for the weekend! HA!
[/QUOTE]
Sounds great! We have another group going on a different site. There aren't about 30 of us if you wanna join! Just read up a few posts and you will see where to run see where to find us!

Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and this will be my 2nd Disney cruise!!! I can't wait :) I know it will probably be a while before people start joining! I'm more than willing to head up a meet and greet along with Fish Extender activities... Hope to have company soon!
This is our first Disney cruise and I have heard great things about the fish extender but really don't know what I am doing. We would love to join in the fun. I have a daughter who has some special needs and is 13. Our friends are joining us and will be in the room next to ours. There is a girl that will just be turning 12 two days before we set sail. If you could give us some guidance on what we need to do that would be great.

This is our first Disney cruise and I have heard great things about the fish extender but really don't know what I am doing. We would love to join in the fun. I have a daughter who has some special needs and is 13. Our friends are joining us and will be in the room next to ours. There is a girl that will just be turning 12 two days before we set sail. If you could give us some guidance on what we need to do that would be great.

So glad you will be joining us! There was no activity on this group so the fish extender group has been moved to FB. Just search the same title there and you will find us! Come join the fun! :)

So glad you will be joining us! There was no activity on this group so the fish extender group has been moved to FB. Just search the same title there and you will find us! Come join the fun! :)
Great! I just found the group on facebook and sent a request to join. So excited!!!

Hey y'all, we just booked our first Disney cruise and I've been all over Pinterest and this group/ idea came up. I would love to join the Facebook group, what do I have to do? It will be my husband, myself and my 3 babies ❤️

I'm so excited to book our 2nd Disney cruise! We went on fantasy last October and the other day we decided to join friends on this cruise! YAY! I'm quite possibly more excited than my kids lol. I had a blast doing fish extenders last time and def want in on it this time. I sent a request to join the fb page. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!