Disney Dream Weddings

dragonwingz

Disney Fairytale Bride
We are very excited about our upcoming DFTW. We are having it on the Dream. However we are completing some final preps stuff to ship to them and was wondering if anyone else has had their wedding on the Dream in the Outlook? Any suggestions - we are having a traditional Mickey wedding i.e. colors are black and red and the wedding is semi-formal.

Thanks

Wendy

We are very excited about our upcoming DFTW. We are having it on the Dream. However we are completing some final preps stuff to ship to them and was wondering if anyone else has had their wedding on the Dream in the Outlook? Any suggestions - we are having a traditional Mickey wedding i.e. colors are black and red and the wedding is semi-formal.

Thanks

Wendy

My Fiance and I are getting married in Outlook on the Dream in just over two weeks! You can go to my thread to see pictures some people have posted.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2683853

We are also booked to be married on the Dream Sept 2nd!! :yay:
Hope you find lots of pictures and info, I am looking as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!