Disney Dress Shop coming to DTD

Where does it say it's coming to DTD? All I read is that there dresses would be available at the vault store in DTD which is now closed.

ETA: Or is the picture supposed to show it's coming to DTD?

Where does it say it's coming to DTD? All I read is that there dresses would be available at the vault store in DTD which is now closed.

ETA: Or is the picture supposed to show it's coming to DTD?
The picture is from mice chat’s photo update. It’s opening in chapel hats former location.

Wifey bought the apple dress at Vault 28 last month... but glad to hear an actual Dress Shop will be opening at DLR, we love many of the designs (her to wear, me to look at!)

Yay!!! I keep looking but haven't purchased one of the dresses yet. Glad,to know there is a dedicated dress shop!

The shop in NOS is staying open. This new shop is taking over (temporarily from what I've read) the old Chapel Hats location in DTD. This has been noted in other threads on this board. This new location is supposed to open this week.

Well, that's cool. Those dresses are so cute and it's nice to know that they cater to all sizes.

I really wish our DTD would get a Marketplace Coop like they have at Disney Springs. That place is dangerous!

Well, that's cool. Those dresses are so cute and it's nice to know that they cater to all sizes.

I really wish our DTD would get a Marketplace Coop like they have at Disney Springs. That place is dangerous!

YES! I loved the Marketplace Co-Op!!! I spent a lot of money there! LOL

YES! I loved the Marketplace Co-Op!!! I spent a lot of money there! LOL

Ha ha, me too!!! I'd have spent a lot more but nDH (non-Disney Husband) walked over before I could get it all to the cash register!

(I still regret not getting the WDW Dooney they were selling then)

I was hoping against hope that when HoB went away that they'd turn that huge space into to a Co-Op. But nooooo, they're making it into a (sob) bowling alley!!!

I wandered in yesterday (grand opening day)-it's basically the Disney Vault moved across the "street"! So they have all the dresses and accessories. They also have one fitting room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!