Disney Emoji Blitz

Hi Blitzers! I’ve been on a 10 day cruise vacation and wasn’t able to download the new game until yesterday. Even with Dopey I wasn’t able to finish it. I’m bummed because I really wanted the Magic Mirror!

Good news is I managed to complete all my Silver emojies!

Looking through the next three events, it looks like only Holiday Pluto is going to be a completely "new" emoji, right? It took me a moment, but I think "Harold" (from the New Year's Team Event) is the Yeti.

Currently on level 3 of the lunch round (using 2x emoji) and won my first game. A bit frustrating to lose every round, good thing I'm getting 2x the points.

OK so these spoons are ANNOYING! I'm glad there's a new challenging element but I find myself yelling expletives every time a spoon comes and sweeps away a sun or star. Oh, and if your opponent gets a spoon and you have no power ups on the board, it sits and waits patiently for you to get one so it can swipe it up. Grr!

OK so these spoons are ANNOYING! I'm glad there's a new challenging element but I find myself yelling expletives every time a spoon comes and sweeps away a sun or star. Oh, and if your opponent gets a spoon and you have no power ups on the board, it sits and waits patiently for you to get one so it can swipe it up. Grr!
I know, right?!? I'm not a fan of those darn spoons.

Food fight was fairly easy this time, mainly because I finally had a doubler emoji all the way through.

What was the gift for today (Dec 20)? I claimed it but did not have my glasses on, so I did not catch what it was.

Food fight was fairly easy this time, mainly because I finally had a doubler emoji all the way through.

What was the gift for today (Dec 20)? I claimed it but did not have my glasses on, so I did not catch what it was.
I’m on the dessert round. Todsy’s Gift was a magic wand.

I’m on the dessert round. Todsy’s Gift was a magic wand.

Thanks. Went ahead and used it already. I still am missing 24 of the gold emojis, so anything that helps close that gap is a plus. Nothing is anywhere close to maxed out yet, however. (My back of the envelope calculations says that I need a mere 63,000,000 coins, give or take, to max all the gold emojis out.)

Finished the event today, so excited for jack jack. Had a level 2 Elastigirl so that helped a lot. I was also very glad to see the wand, of course I JUST bought a gold box before opening it, so I'll have to wait until I get 30,000 more coins to use it. I'd really love to get disgust one of these days. I imagine she has some fun expressions.

Used Disgust and Mr. Incredible for the game. Lost the vast majority of fights, but finished earlier today and got Jack Jack.

Now on to the item collection event. Holiday Pluto looks cute!
He shows as "locked" on my phone. Does that mean I can't buy him?

Nevermind. I had a brain fart. I already have Holiday Mickey & Minnie so they don't show locked. I'm trying to get him with the 2-device trick.

Right now, Holiday Pluto is only available via the Diamond Box. Mine shows that players have a 35% chance of getting Holiday Mickey, a 35% change of getting Holiday Minnie, and a 30% chance of getting Holiday Pluto from the Diamond Box. Holiday Pluto is greyed out for me because I don't yet have him. The reward at the end of the event is a Diamond Box, so if you finish the event, you'll get at least one "free" Diamond Box to try and get Holiday Pluto from. Good luck everyone!

I't cute that this event is very Disneyland-focused!

Board 1: 2 Wreath (Holiday Minnie), 2 Holiday Light (Holiday Pluto)
Board 2: 4 Holiday Light (Holiday Pluto)

Right now, Holiday Pluto is only available via the Diamond Box. Mine shows that players have a 35% chance of getting Holiday Mickey, a 35% change of getting Holiday Minnie, and a 30% chance of getting Holiday Pluto from the Diamond Box. Holiday Pluto is greyed out for me because I don't yet have him. The reward at the end of the event is a Diamond Box, so if you finish the event, you'll get at least one "free" Diamond Box to try and get Holiday Pluto from. Good luck everyone!

I't cute that this event is very Disneyland-focused!

Board 1: 2 Wreath (Holiday Minnie), 2 Holiday Light (Holiday Pluto)
Board 2: 4 Holiday Light (Holiday Pluto)
I wanted to grab Pluto right away to help with the bingo. I finally got him! I LOVE the Holiday emojis. I might have to actually buy some gems to level them up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed there will be an offer later during the event.

Very frustrated. I have been playing the Christmas event, I am on second board (of 4) and have 1 gift to clear. I have collected at least 30 gifts in games and NONE are the one that I need to clear the board. Am I doing something wrong?

I can’t believe there is a thread for this! Been a Blitzers for almost two years!

Finished holiday event today with another Mickey... really wanted Minnie.

Very frustrated. I have been playing the Christmas event, I am on second board (of 4) and have 1 gift to clear. I have collected at least 30 gifts in games and NONE are the one that I need to clear the board. Am I doing something wrong?
These "bingo" events are like that. I would recommend that you start to switch up your emoji. That sometimes shakes this up a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!