Disney Fantasy 11/24/2018

There was a group on Facebook, is this a new one? I confuse easily lol

Hi, I've found a group on the book of faces. There is the one that Rich mentioned above and then there's another one with 200 members so far. I've hinted at a way to contact me in a post from Sept 4, 2017 in this thread. If you want to contact me concerning the FE I'd be happy to share the information.

Thanks

The FE is already linked to the first group with 200 members that was started earlier this year - not sure about having it on 2 groups.

So excited we're getting some traffic now. I've set up a FE list. I know there are some strict rules on what can and can't be shared on the boards. My ID is MMELITO43 - that's the same prefix on my Google Mail id........

=wink=

please feel free to message me so I can share the link.

I hope that makes sense.....
I just sent an email. Thank you!!

Hello everyone! This is our first cruise and wanted to get into a fish extender group. We are a family of four currently living in Maryland and are traveling with five other cabins. We are very excited and hope to get as much information as possible so we are prepared.

Our family of 5 will be setting sail for our 2nd Disney Cruise on Nov 24! We are excited to join a FE group to add some excitement to our adventure. (I emailed the address referenced in the thread above) I didn't have any luck finding the large social media (FB) group just two smaller groups.

We are booked for this cruise, it is our FIRST one, we have two little boys 7 and 5. A family of four. We are excited and I am just learning about all these things, door magnets, FE etc.... I cannot find the FB group, can anyone help? Can I be added to the FE list please. Thanks!

We are booked for this cruise, it is our FIRST one, we have two little boys 7 and 5. A family of four. We are excited and I am just learning about all these things, door magnets, FE etc.... I cannot find the FB group, can anyone help? Can I be added to the FE list please. Thanks!

Send me a note and I'll help with the FE signup! "mmelito43 "at" gmail "dot" COMmercial"

Hello all! This will be our 3rd cruise—we’re so excited! Has anyone set up a Facebook group for fish extender sign ups, etc? I’d be happy to help out if not!

Hey y'all...just added a group in Facebook. Look for Disney Fantasy 11/24/2018 cruising from Port Canaveral for 7 Night Western Caribbean.

This will be our 6th cruise
05/12/17 - 05/15/17 Disney Dream
3 night Bahama cruise
08/24/15 - 08/31/15 Disney Wonder
7 night Alaska cruises
12/11/11 - 12/15/11 Disney Dream
4 night Bahama cruises
07/06/10 - 07/18/10 Disney Magic
12 night Northern European
04/24/10 - 05/05/10 Disney Magic
11 night European cruises

It looks like there’s 2 groups on Facebook for this cruise.

Last time we went on the fantasy we went to the mayan ruins at St Gervisio (I know I didn't spell that right). I am working on the Fish Extender group. If you want more information please let me know at my google electronic mail address.

I’m not sure where to find your electronic mail address, but I really want to participate in the FE group! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter