Disney Fantasy-3 Night Bahamas - Nov 11, 2021

T & R

More cowbell !!!
We're going on this one as well, wanted to get the thread started and see who else is going.

We have had a couple of cruises cancelled and are looking at this as a possibility. This would be our fifth and complete the grand slam.

We have had a couple of cruises cancelled and are looking at this as a possibility. This would be our fifth and complete the grand slam.
Congratulations on your Grand Slam! We have a ways to go yet. I do hope this one sails with us on it :love:

We have booked our flight to Florida as the rate was decent. However, the rates returning are :oops:crazy high!!! We plan to keep watching also and pray the rates drop a bit too.

Booked with my wife, son and daughter-in-law. The latter two met aboard the Fantasy when they were youth counselors. This will be the first time on the Fantasy for my wife and I after two cancelled attempts so fingers crossed.

Our 2 out of 3 cabins had to cancel. It broke my heart. My son is still going with his 3 year old, but my daughter isn’t comfortable with the rising number of Covid cases in children. Have FUN snd safe sailing for everyone 🥰

Thinking about booking the FL resident rate. How is availability for Palo/Remy brunch?

Any cabanas … lol?

Scratch that, went to book and no FL resident rates are left … hoping it’s a glitch and I can grab something tomorrow. :-/

Well, looks like one person didn’t pay in full at midnight and one spot on FL resident opened up!! Will be our first Merrytime and and Fantasy cruise!

Hi, all- This week, I moved my cruise to this sailing date due to homecoming being shuffled around due to COVID. I ended up getting a refund thanks to the FL Res discount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!