Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean – March 23-30, 2019

twinsouvenirs

Mother of Dragons :)
Hey there! I'm new at all this but I noted there is a facebook group but no DIS group for this cruise!

Starting one up. I know it's early, but let's be honest, there were a few of us here that booked opening day :) I'm not a true ringleader, so if someone wants to start planning stuff please do. That said, I'm sure we'll be hoping for a meet and fish extender fun as well.

This will be our second cruise. Our first was on the Fantasy -- Western 7 day this past summer. We had a great time on the first cruise but it was definitely a learning experience.

I'll post more when I have more info from the FB group regarding any planned activities.

This is my thrird cruise, but 2nd with my neice. Looking forward to our next adventure.

This is our family's fourth DCL cruise. We have been on all of the ships except the Dream- my goal is to conquer all four, eventually :) Can't wait to get back to Castaway Cay!

This will be my 3 cruise (2015, 2016 - all on Disney). On this cruise, I will be joined by my DH (2016), DS (2015, 2016) and my mother-in-law (newbie). We loved our prior cruise(s) and look forward to more fun and memories! My DH is hoping it will be later announced as a SW at Sea cruise.

Hey there! I'm new at all this but I noted there is a facebook group but no DIS group for this cruise!

Starting one up. I know it's early, but let's be honest, there were a few of us here that booked opening day :) I'm not a true ringleader, so if someone wants to start planning stuff please do. That said, I'm sure we'll be hoping for a meet and fish extender fun as well.

This will be our second cruise. Our first was on the Fantasy -- Western 7 day this past summer. We had a great time on the first cruise but it was definitely a learning experience.

I'll post more when I have more info from the FB group regarding any planned activities.
I am so thrilled to see a thread was started for this cruise!! This will be my family's second Disney cruise adventure. Our first was on the Magic in March of 2017 and we cannot wait to go again! First timers are in for a huge treat but I hear from repeat cruisers that Disney never gets old:) We booked this cruise on opening day at well so thank you again for starting us off

Great to find you all here! We just booked today and are very excited to begin the planning. This will be our family’s second cruise on the Fantasy, having been on a seven-day cruise in 2014. We are very excited to be bringing my mom on her first cruise.

We just booked today and are very excited about it! It’s our third 4th DCL cruise and my 12th overall. Glad to see some others here too. Our first DCL cruise was also Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy in late March and we had a fabulous time.

Last edited:

Hi everyone!! We just booked 2 weeks ago. This will be DCL cruise #6 (yay GOLD), our second one on Fantasy. We have been on all the ships. Tortola is a new port for us so I’m really hoping they are fully functioning and cleaned up by next year. We are a family of 4, kids will be 15 & 13 on cruise. Can’t wait!!

Last year I did the FE group on here. Is there going to be a FE sign up on this website?

Hi everyone!! We just booked 2 weeks ago. This will be DCL cruise #6 (yay GOLD), our second one on Fantasy. We have been on all the ships. Tortola is a new port for us so I’m really hoping they are fully functioning and cleaned up by next year. We are a family of 4, kids will be 15 & 13 on cruise. Can’t wait!!
Tortola was my favorite port last year!

Last year I did the FE group on here. Is there going to be a FE sign up on this website?

You can try and start one-I’m sure you’ll be able to get at least a small group by sailing date.. There is a group on Facebook. My cruise last year had both-a small group on here for the handful of non facebookers (and a couple of us from both) and then the several FE groups from the Facebook group.

We are joining you on this cruise! This will be our 5th Disney cruise. It will be me, DH, and DD, 17. Our DS can't join us this cruise :( We are looking forward to meeting you all.

We just returned from a quick California trip with two days at Disneyland. We started the summer with a 4 park two day visit to Disneyworld. Now we are ready to focus on cruise planning. Looks like 206 days to go.

My countdown says 76 days until our cruise. It will be here before we know it!

So is everyone here a member of the Facebook group, or are there folks that haven’t checked in over there yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter