Disney Fantasy 7 Night Western Caribbean – March 16-23, 2019

PS I worked in the castle when it was pink like your avatar. We called it the pepto palace. You have no idea how many people complained to guest services about the pinkness. Memories...

Cliff,

Oh good you are on here as well! I'm slowly getting off of FB and will be needing this thread!

Good to know you are on here!

Alice

Is it FB in general or our site specifically? Are you leaving our group there? I will keep you in the loop.

In General, I'm slowly leaving, taking down memory post etc.

It will be a long time, your group is fine, heck I have 2 groups for Oct 2019 cruises lol, so after those are done I'm going to slip off of there.

I'm interested in participating in the Fish Extenders. Still need to get to 10 posts.

Has anyone seen the sting rays at Castaway Cay? I have kids who want to see the sting rays, but I'm trying to decide whether to book a port excursion to see them at GC, or book the activity at Castaway Cay. Thanks.

It doesn't look like that any movie premieres will occur during our sailing dates. Anyone know anything differently? "Captain Marvel" is coming out March 9. I was a Disney Cruise for the premiere of The Force Awakens. Probably the best place to watch the premiere.

Hi:)
my friend and i want to join fish extender!

we’re Japanese and not good at English...can we join that??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!