Disney Fantasy April 21, 2018

Just bumping!:dumbo: ( you know Dumbo graces the aft of the ship!)

We had the same itinerary on last week's DVC Member Cruise, and in Tortola we did the Island Drive and Beach break, and enjoyed it. In St Thomas, we snorkeled in St John, at the VI National Park, and on CC, I snorkeled right from shore and saw a sea turtle! What fun!

Who else is on board? Who else is interested in the Local Candy/Snack exchange! It's fun to come back to your room to find a tasty treat!

Bobbi

Hi,

We are a family of 5 on this cruise. This is our first Disney Cruise. We are in for the local candy/snack exchange!
:welcome:

Interest so far in the local Candy/Snack exchange
BelS
ajgardner
CBEB
bobbiwoz

We hope the people on the islands of Tortola and St Thomas get the help they need, and we get to visit their beautiful islands.

Last edited:

I will organize a Local Candy/Snack Exchange if anyone is interested. We use the Fish Extenders to pass out local treats. At this time, I would be looking at "interest." I keep the groups between 6-11 cabins. If there are any allergies that would be noted.

We're interested in the candy exchange. Family of five.

Oops. Still learning. We're interested in the candy exchange. Family of 5

The Disney pins I ordered so that my oldest son can participate in the pin trading arrived this week. Getting excited for the cruise!

The Disney pins I ordered so that my oldest son can participate in the pin trading arrived this week. Getting excited for the cruise!

That is great! You will be able to trade with officers, and just about any CM working behind a desk, as long as they have a lanyard on. In the stores, there are also books of pins that you are free to look at.

Sometimes on a sea day, I ask on the Disboard meet if anyone wants to meet in Cabanas for lunch at noon, and to trade pins for 5-10 minutes. I usually have pins on my lanyard that I am willing to trade.

Just booked this trip! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, and our 1st time on the Fantasy!
Can't wait, I've been watching non-stop YouTube videos about the Fantasy and about FE!

Hi everyone! Just booked yesterday and it'll be myself, hubby and my parents. It'll be my 8th Disney cruise. We can't wait!

:welcome:

Interest so far in the local Candy/Snack exchange
BelS
ajgardner
CBEB
bobbiwoz
SDJEL

I have mentioned this in an earlier post, but I have to have a second operation, and had to cancel this cruise.

My friends and I were so looking forward to this. Three of us were able to book a Dream Cruise for January before the operation.

I hope you all have a great cruise. I hope to see some of you on another DCL Cruise in the future. We have 2 cruises in the Mediterranean this summer.

Maybe someone will host the Candy Exchange.

Bobbi:boat:

Hello all - I hope someone can host the exchange. Unfortunately, I can not. I am interested in participating (3 children). Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts