Disney Fantasy - August 25, 2018 7 day Eastern Caribbean

We booked this cruise on our EBTA in may. It will be our 7th cruise and the Fantasy is the only one we never did.

Just booked this cruise today :yay:. It is DCL cruise #6 for the wife and I and #5 for the kids (DS, 16 & DD 13 at time of sailing), and the second time on Fantasy for all of us.

Hey everyone - My first cruise ever! Is there any pre-boarding things I should do, any advice for first timers? Thanks :) Im going for my parents 30th anniversary, does anyone recommend the in room celebrations? They paid for my trip so I need to think of something good to thank them back.

We just booked our first Disney cruise! We look forward to joining everyone in August! My daughters 11 and almost 7 are excited to exchange fish extender gifts throughout the trip.

We just booked this cruise! We're party of 14 occupying 5 cabins. This will be the 9th Disney cruise for me, DH, DS10 and DS8. We'll be going with my parents, 2 brothers, sister, brother and sister-in-laws and nephews (6 and4).
How come there are 2 Disney fantasy august 25 in fb? We would love to join FE!

Just changed to this one. Was booked on the July 8th one but had to push it back to August. Bonus for us though its cheaper and its a 7 niter instead of 5 nites. Has anyone started an FE group yet? If not does anyone want to join one? I'll keep track of it all. I'm excited!!

Hello! So excited for this trip! Long time ago my family did the big red boat...but this is the first real Disney cruise. It'll be my 3rd cruise, my husband and daughter's first.
My parents are also going to be on board!
We are celebrating my mom's birthday (belated- Aug 13), my and my husband's 10 anniversary (belated- Aug 16), and my daughter will be celebrating her 6th birthday the day we should be in St Thomas (8/29)

Looking forward to having a blast!

I found the fb pages there is actually 2

Hello! We are Suzanne (DW), Arianna (DD-13) and Matthew (DH) along with our regular cruise family Anne Marie (Sister-In-Law) and Alyria (Neice-11) as well as Kathleen (Mom - celebrating her 80th!) and Fred (Step-Dad). On our 8th Disney Cruise and 4th on the Fantasy and 3rd time on the Eastern itinerary. Looking forward to sailing with you all.

Dear Fellow Cruisers

Our family cruise this year is, in part, to celebrate the 80th birthday of my mom, Kathleen Keating-Schloessinger. Besides being a great mom (I know, bias), wife, grandmother and champion for children with special needs (like my sister) she also wrote a charming little book: The Hug Therapy Book. I’m always surprised by how many people know it.

This year it took some convincing to get my mom and step-dad to agree to sign up for a FE gift exchange. They have reached the point in their life where they are trying as much as possible to let go of material possessions and generally de-clutter (never too early to start that process imho).

However, if anyone out there would like to help my mom celebrate this mile stone with a little Pixie Dust, Kathleen has always enjoyed reading letters from people who have read her books. Even if you haven’t, a note expressing how meaningful a hug has been in your life would mean the world to her. (Cabin 8590)

Thank you All!

Any other Gold Castaway Club members here? Today is booking day for us, I'm trying to book port adventures, nothing is working on line, having to call in and have Disney IT escalate it to get the on-line stuff fixed. Meanwhile tedious to book by phone >:(

Our family are Gold Members too. I went online last night at the stroke of midnight (we are East Coasters). I was very surprised to have no problems. Went right to our reservation and allowed me to do our online registration, set up several port adventures and a few on-board activities. All said and done in 15 to 20 minutes. I could not remember my return flight info, so it took me a little time to find it again!

I had a problem getting online for a previous cruise. That time, it took me about a half hour to get on the site. That was one of the first Marvel Cruise so maybe everyone tried to get on quickly and set up their meetings with the characters. This time I made sure to try right at midnight. Sorry you had problems getting through.

I did manage to get a Palo Brunch and one excursion booked on-line, then everything else got that error. Later this morning I was seeing some excursions bookable on-line but most of them still showing the error. Sad to hear it’s probably just me and not a system problem, since that means a longer time before it gets fixed :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!