Disney Fantasy: August 25th, 2020 Double Dip

We are booked on this cruise too, excited about double dip on Castaway Cay and being on the Fantasy again!

Booked this cruise for my in-laws (in there late 70s) and my family of five (kids will be 12,10,3)! This will be our first disney cruise (First ever cruise for my husband and kids). I have not been on a cruise in about 10 years. I have done a lot of reading to help best plan for this little trip. I purchased magnets for each person, as well as shirts. Looking at lanyards and pirate gear. Any thoughts on how to get involved in a fish extender? I think the kids would really enjoy secretly leaving presents and also excited to get a surprise left at our door. Any other suggestions for the first trip?

Kate

Hi - just booked this cruise today as a girl's trip with my best Disney friend Andee! We cruised for a week on the Fantasy last August and are looking forward to getting on board again!

Kate - if there is a Facebook group for this cruise, I think that's where Fish Extenders would be set up! I haven't been able to find a group for this cruise yet.

Forgot to post this on Monday but I did my onboard activities here were the offerings, in case any one has not paid in full yet and has not been able to see these, here they are:
The Princess Gathering will take place on the 26th from 8:30am to 9:45am, on the 27th from 8:45am to 9:15am

The Frozen meet and greet will take place on the 26th from
8:30am to 9:45am, on the 27th from 8:30am to 9:15am

The Royal Court Royal Tea will take not take place
on this voyage

Pirate’s night on the 26th from 3:00pm to 8:30pm

Palo Brunch takes place every half hour from
10:00am to 12:30pm on the 27th only.

Remy brunch will also take place on the 27th only
at 11:30am, 11:50am, 12:10pm or 12:30pm.

Beer on the 27th at 4:30pm

Champagne on the 25th at 2:00pm (keep in mind the
youth activities would not be open until after safety drill at 4:00pm)

Chocolate Liquor on the 26th at 3:45pm

Cognac on the 26th at 10:30pm

Kick on the 25th at 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm
(embarkation day) 30 minute juice tasting in the Senses Spa

Martini on the 26th at 4:00pm

Mixology on the 26th at 4:00pm

Mojito on the 26th and 27th at 2:00pm

Rum on the 27th at 1:00pm

Tequila on the 27th at 4:00pm

Whiskey on the 26th at 10:30pm

Just sent in the form to our TA to book this cruise. This will be our fifth cruise and will be the first on the Fantasy. We will have sailed on all 4 ships with this cruise..

Booked this and the one following for B2B. PIF for both but does anyone know when the last day for PIF is so I can check for booking cancellations?

Got the official cancellation mail tonight 😢
In alignment with today's announcement from Cruise Lines International Association regarding the voluntary extension of suspended passenger operations from U.S. ports, Disney Cruise Line is cancelling Disney Fantasy sailings through September 15, 2020.

In light of this cancellation, we are offering Guests who have paid their reservation in full the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing prior to March 31, 2022, or a full refund. The credit will be automatically added to their account on Monday, June 22, 2020. Once Guests have decided on an alternate sail date, they may contact their travel agent. Their agent may place a reservation on hold for them by applying this credit as a payment option when booking a new reservation online beginning Monday, June 22, 2020. Guests that have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!