Disney Figment Big Feet plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
For Easter today I got my very first Figment plush and he is the Big Feet version and my, oh my this Figment is so cute and I can see why this plushie has become sought-after due to fans grabbing them after Figment's return to Epcot last year. On the Figment plush I was so surprised at how well made he is and he looks so realistic it's shocking. One thing that also amazed me about this Figment plush is that he is oh so soft and I don't know what plush material they used for Figment but he is very huggable and even my mom was impressed with Figment's softness and when I saw this I just couldn't resist giving Figment a much needed hug. Now I see why fans went crazy for plush Figments after his meet and greet return to Epcot last year and this Figment appears to be very popular and hard to find. Is this version of Figment the most sought after of all Figment plushies?

Of all my plushies my Figment Big Feet plush is currently my favorite to hug at bedtime and I just adore wrapping my arms around Figment and drifting off to sleep and I can say I don't know what it is but each time I hug Figment I always seem to fall fast asleep and wake up fully rested. Maybe because Figment is nice and soft or is it because he's so fun to hug?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter