Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

....We don't enjoy any of the meats. Just noodles/pot stickers/bread for us.
...tbh, I didn't particularly enjoy the meats either. However, the ribs and the chicken WERE really good...the steak and shrimp were kinda disappointing.

I would take the pot stickers, the wings, noodles and the bread pudding. but have always enjoyed going there.

When we were at Ohana last (December) I was thinking something was off with the bread pudding, posted pics just reminded me it was the caramel. They didn’t give us any caramel, we eat there every year and somehow missed that lol. Just checked my pic and yup, no caramel.

IMG_7840.png

When we were at Ohana last (December) I was thinking something was off with the bread pudding, posted pics just reminded me it was the caramel. They didn’t give us any caramel, we eat there every year and somehow missed that lol. Just checked my pic and yup, no caramel.

View attachment 833049
YOU WAS ROBBED! :mad:

It was! I’m a chocolate lover but usually chocolate cupcakes disappoint me because they’re not chocolatey enough. This one tasted fresh and the marshmallow filling/frosting makes it nice and sweet!
It seems to me that I'm hungry now! Lol ! I would like to try it,cuz it sounds very tasty...

Sebastian's Bistro -

Buttery House-baked Pull-apart Rolls​

with Guava Butter and Caramelized Onion Jam

20231013_193544.jpg

The Spice Necklace Salad​

Mixed Greens and Kale with Spiced Candied Pumpkin Seeds, Tropical Fruit, and Radish with Key Lime Dressing

20231013_193549.jpg

Taste of the Caribbean (Entrée)​

Oven-roasted Citrus Chicken, Slow-cooked Mojo Pork with Mango Sambal, Grilled Chili-rubbed Beef* with Mojito Relish, and Sustainable Baked Fish with Veracruz Sauce

20231013_195931.jpg

Entrée Sides​

Taste of the Caribbean and Harvest of the Caribbean are both served with Cilantro Rice and Beans, Vegetable Curry, and Grilled Seasonal Vegetables

20231013_195935.jpg

Our Celebrated House-made Coconut-Pineapple Bread Pudding​

with Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream

20231013_204130.jpg

Sebastian's Bistro -

Buttery House-baked Pull-apart Rolls​

with Guava Butter and Caramelized Onion Jam

View attachment 836989

The Spice Necklace Salad​

Mixed Greens and Kale with Spiced Candied Pumpkin Seeds, Tropical Fruit, and Radish with Key Lime Dressing

View attachment 836991

Taste of the Caribbean (Entrée)​

Oven-roasted Citrus Chicken, Slow-cooked Mojo Pork with Mango Sambal, Grilled Chili-rubbed Beef* with Mojito Relish, and Sustainable Baked Fish with Veracruz Sauce

View attachment 836994

Entrée Sides​

Taste of the Caribbean and Harvest of the Caribbean are both served with Cilantro Rice and Beans, Vegetable Curry, and Grilled Seasonal Vegetables

View attachment 836996

Our Celebrated House-made Coconut-Pineapple Bread Pudding​

with Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream

View attachment 836998
This all looks amazing! We are going to try it this summer! Do you happen to know if they would let kids order something like chicken strips?

This all looks amazing! We are going to try it this summer! Do you happen to know if they would let kids order something like chicken strips?
No personal experience there, but I did read a review from 2022 saying the waiter brought chicken fingers and fries for their picky 7-year-old.

Thank you for the photos! Just wondering, was the chilli rubbed beef actually spicy? Did the pudding tasted homemade or did it have an aftertaste like ohana's? How would you rate the restaurant altogether I was thinking of making a reservation for our up coming trip.

Had two of the Cold Brew Black Cafs when we were there in Oct 2023. So delicious! But I advise to add sugar - is kind of bitter otherwise. Great pic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter