Disney for Adults Bucket List

I’ve been to WDW so many times (many solo) that you’d think my bucket list would be small. Nope. I went on the Disneyworld website and started a wish list. Under entertainment, dining, recreation, etc. you can click the heart and then add it to your wishlist. My last trip I rented a bike (from WL to FW and back with a lengthy visit to Tri Circle D ranch). I added horseback riding to the bucketlist that day. Also rented a searaycer boat and tooled around bay lake and seven seas lagoon. I’ve done tours, wine tastings, culinary events, hard ticket items, surrey bike rides, Senses Spa (day passes are also available no need for a spa service), walking trails, speaking with world showcase representatives about their home, photography and cake decorating classes. Resort hopping using a different mode of transportation each leg, I can keep going. And of course, all four parks in one day!! That took 14 hours!

DH & I love lounge hopping for a progressive dinner. We've done them at DS, Epcot, the Boardwalk area & the monorail loop, it makes for a really nice relaxing evening.

DH and I have been empty nesters for 2 years and like someone said, it was a bit hard getting used to the "no rope drop" and rushing to do everything. In September this year, we did a bar hopping based off of spots I saw on the DIS YouTube reviews. We went to Disney Springs as soon as we got to our room at the Dolphin and just went to several bars, only one drink and 1 appetizer (sometimes 2 appetizers) per spot and had a ball. We ended at Morimoto's with multiple (too many) drinks and dinner then grabbed a Sprinkles cupcake for the bus ride home. Stayed only half days in the parks for 2 of our 4 days and spent the rest of the time walking around Boardwalk and various hotels to find where we will stay next! Slightly planned out the bars we would hit, but not in any order. We did 1 expensive meal per day and just had a blast people watching and staring at each other. Stuff you can't do with kids.

BEST.DISNEY.TRIP.EVER

Done Halloween, it was fantastic. Keys to the Kingdom, well worth the time. Drank around the World at Epcot, definitely NOT Disney. Heading off to the Christmas Party in 2 weeks.

If I wanted to stay in an overwater villa, I would do it somewhere tropical. Safari, Africa. Fancy Hotel, somewhere fancy. Don't get me wrong, I love Disney, but for the money you spend you could go to lots of other places in the world. I love to walk along the Boardwalk, to stroll around the World, and to feel the magic of Main Street. I genuinely cant wait to join the Christmas Party, watch the parade and the show and see the snow.

In my opinion Disney should be on everyone's bucket list, but the reasons will definitely vary

If you enjoy Christmas decorations, definitely plan to go some time in late November or early December (avoid the actual holidays though if you want to avoid the crowds). I love seeing all of the decorations at the parks and at the Deluxe resorts.

We love doing the miniature golf. The Behind the Seeds tour was pretty interesting, if you like that kind of thing.

Happy planning!

I guess since it is a bucket list, anything goes:

One day stay at The Wilderness Lodge during the Christmas holidays.

One day stay at a Deluxe resort, we have a hard time spending over $500 a night for a place to rest our head and moderates have worked out fine.

Eat at Victoria and Albert's.

A sister property, but eat at Shula's.

Go back to Disneyland in California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter