Disney for honeymoon?

missnic

DIS Veteran
I'm getting married November 13, and we're thinking about Disney World for a honeymoon. How cheap can we do this, for 3-5 days? We're FL residents, and can both produce college IDs. We're trying to do it for around $500 if possible, including hotel and park tickets.

I have never been to Disney before, so I have no idea what to expect, what to insist on doing, etc.

Thanks!

forgot - welcome to the dis boards

there is a college student sign up above (says Important) that might interest you.

on the 14th drive over to the Polyn - you will get a 3 hour pass - make this about 7:30 pm - at around 8pm get to the beach and watch "wishes' the fireworks at the mK.

then walk along this beach - or go inside and look at the lobby and shops -

at 9:00pm be back on the beach to see the EWP

unless you are at a park and have more than enough to do.

if you get the PC - then make sure to walk around this place - it has some detail work that will surprise you. It also has a nice lake for walking around.

don't try to see and do everything - most people come back to WDW - so don't over extend yourself.

when you make the reservations - tell the CM that it is your honeymoon. WHen you check in the resort - tell the front desk it is your honeymoon. Sometimes you get stuff. (but only sometimes so don't go expecting it)

Congratulations!!! best wishes!!!

<b>Welcome to the DIS and Adult/Solo Board, missnic</b>
I suggest you check for room availability very soon.

You might also want to try looking at the disney weddings and honeymoons board on this site for more help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter