Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Target - I've never had a problem exchanging Target gc's for Disney, until today. I was unable to use a gift card to cover Disney gc (I had other items I was buying too) in Grafton, WI...

Regarding Target - I've never had a problem exchanging Target gc's for Disney, until today. I was unable to use a gift card to cover Disney gc (I had other items I was buying too) in Grafton, WI...

Not good, but thanks for the report. I was going to try today but didn't get to Target.

Any one have a better strategy. I usually use the Swagbucks to buy a PayPal and use my Target debit card to buy Disney GC and just transfer the total from PayPal to my account. Any ideas on how I can get more savings?

I didn't make it to target tonight, and am going out of town for the weekend so I won't be able to try until next week

HELP Please!!!!
Okay I just created a new swagb account and not sure what to do now... where do I click to get my $10 sign up bonus?
I confirmed via my email address now what?
View attachment 310544

It's been several years since I signed up, but you may need to do some activities before the bonus pops up. Otherwise when you're looking at the main sb page your point total will be in the top right, if it's posted you'll have 1,000 sb and can redeem it for a gift card.

Hopefully someone that has signed up more recently can help since things often change with sb.

It's been several years since I signed up, but you may need to do some activities before the bonus pops up. Otherwise when you're looking at the main sb page your point total will be in the top right, if it's posted you'll have 1,000 sb and can redeem it for a gift card.

Hopefully someone that has signed up more recently can help since things often change with sb.

Exactly! This is so different now. I don't remember anything remotely like this. Please help out someone!!!

What is this?
"Member must "Activate" the Bonus in the Swag Ups section of your account."

Swag Ups??? what this all so foreign to me.

I would suggest going to the swagbucks thread because you'll get quicker answers there and it's better placed there than in the gc thread, though I know there's some crossover.

Swagups are found on the menu on the right, next to your points there's a round circle, mine has my photo since I uploaded one, next to that circle is an arrow, mouse over it and you'll get the menu and one of the options is swagups.

It is on mine. I just used it yesterday to purchase a $100 Best Buy card. It's listed under rewards on the app. If you haven't purchased any yet it will be under available. If you have it will be under in progress.
Thank you! I found it.

I would suggest going to the swagbucks thread because you'll get quicker answers there and it's better placed there than in the gc thread, though I know there's some crossover.

Swagups are found on the menu on the right, next to your points there's a round circle, mine has my photo since I uploaded one, next to that circle is an arrow, mouse over it and you'll get the menu and one of the options is swagups.

Using my cell but I did find it thank you. I came here because I need to buy Best Buy Gift cards before the promotional $10 expires. Can anyone walk me through that process?

The more I think about Target changing their policy, the more I am thinking I might be OK with it...but I have a unique situation.

I tend to overspend at Target...a LOT. If I understand this new development correctly, I should still be able to load my cart full of $50 in groceries and merchandise and add a $50 Disney gift card and then pay with a $50 Target gift card and my RedCard, correct? As long as my merchandise total is equal to or greater than the amount of the gift card that I am buying and I am covering the entire amount of my Disney gift card with the RedCard, I should be OK. So, the way I see it, this is a way to control my spending. If I have a $50 gift card to "convert", I can ONLY buy $50 in groceries. Then, I have to wait until I save up another $25-$50 in Target gift cards before I can go back for more. On top of that, the RedCard bill should no longer be a surprise every month.

Any one have a better strategy. I usually use the Swagbucks to buy a PayPal and use my Target debit card to buy Disney GC and just transfer the total from PayPal to my account. Any ideas on how I can get more savings?

If you can switch to the Best Buy deal you would be getting a better savings.

Redeem for the discounted $25 best buy gc, so your getting the $25 for $22 worth of points. Then you can do either the paypal or best buy again for a second $25 since you can only do one discounted redemption per month.

Print out the QR code for best buy in store purchase and get the 500 SB bonus($5 worth) and the 100($1) SB shopping credit.

Last edited:
If you can switch to the Best Buy deal you would be getting a better savings.

Redeem for the discounted $25 best buy gc, so your getting the $25 for $22 worth of points. Then you can do either the paypal or best buy again for a second $25 since you can only do one discounted redemption per month.

Print out the QR code for best buy in store purchase and get the 500 SB bonus($5 worth) and the 200($2) SB shopping credit.
It should be 100 sb shopping credit (2% of $50).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!